Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather fights Guerrero does that make him a hypocrite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwineFlu View Post
    I'm just trying to point out that Floyd is a hypocrite that has said many times it is about the Money. Is it about the money?
    You think Floyds not going to make 35-40 million? Canelo is a much bigger risk than Guerrero... so even if Floyd makes a smaller amount, he is still capitalizing on less risk. For now anyways.

Comment

Agreed, Ghost made a statement with the Berto win but regardless Floyd is going to push Robert's **** in.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      I thought the Guerrero that fought Berto, will get embarassed by Floyd. You cant hit Floyd like you can Berto, and Floyd doesnt get tired like Berto. Guerrero starts that fatigued leaning on opponents schtick hes going to get cooked like a 4th of July braut.

Comment

This, plus the Mexican and Mexican-American community will support this fight.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        It's very simple, aside from what the two previous posters said, Guerrero is a GBP fighter=easy to make the fight. Guerrero is coming off the best string of wins from fighters Mayweather could actually fight. Guerrero is Mexican=May 4th.

Marquez is not going to fight Mayweather again. You know damn well Floyd would sign the dotted line for an easy payday against Marquez. Like the poster above said, Marquez showed his age in the Pacquiao. Yeah Pacquiao's defense once again failed him, but Marquez showed his age. Just like I said, this brand new muscular JMM would be the worst of all 4 fights, and technically he was. He was slow, was losing by the most rounds ever from all previous bouts with Pacquiao. A well placed punch got him out of trouble for good, he should retire now.

I'd love the Canelo fight right now, but I agree that if Canelo gets a good win on May 4th, then the Mayweather fight would be much better in September.

Martinez is fighting in April.

Comment

Originally posted by SwineFlu View Post
          I'm just trying to point out that Floyd is a hypocrite that has said many times it is about the Money. Is it about the money?
          ok he is a hypocrite, now what?

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
            ok he is a hypocrite, now what?
            Nothing, Thank you very much. I can sleep better tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Pac just got knocked the fuck out and wont be back for 6 months cause of the fact he was knocked out

Martinez is a mw fighting a mw in Murray

Canelo will be on the undercard and they will most likely fight in sept

Guerreo is his mandatory at 147 for the WBC title..

why do ya'll keep posting this rubbish like ya'll dont get it

Floyd Gayfriend to the rescue!!!

Comment

Floyd from Dec. 2011:
                BT: I was going to ask you about some of those names that you just mentioned. There's been a lot of speculation as to who you might actually face on May 5th, assuming it's not Pacquiao. Names like Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero...

Floyd Mayweather: (Cutting in) I don't even know who "The Ghost" is. I don't even know who that dude Guerrero is. That didn't come from me. I'm not trying to fight Guerrero. I fought a southpaw; I fought Ortiz. Ortiz was a tune-up preparing me for Pacquiao because I thought that the fight was going to happen and that's the fight that I want to give to the world.

BT: Miguel Cotto and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez were also names rumored to be in the mix with Guerrero to get the opportunity. Have you actually considered any of those names?

FM: Like I said before, I recently heard about this guy, Guerrero "The Ghost", whatever, I wish him nothing but the best, but I'm not fighting no Guerrero "The Ghost" because I don't even know who he is. If I did have to fight Cotto, they're going to say I'm fighting Pacquiao's leftovers. I'm not saying Cotto is not a good fighter or he's not solid. To me, I think he's talented.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Pac just got knocked the fuck out and wont be back for 6 months cause of the fact he was knocked out

Martinez is a mw fighting a mw in Murray

Canelo will be on the undercard and they will most likely fight in sept

Guerreo is his mandatory at 147 for the WBC title..
                  why do ya'll keep posting this rubbish like ya'll dont get it
                  Mandatory for what?? Floyd hasn't fought at 147 since Ortiz fight! And what Title Floyd has?? Queen of of the Jailbirds?"He fought Cotto at 154 a yr ago! He should fight Canelo or Martinez!

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    Floyd from Dec. 2011:
                    BT: I was going to ask you about some of those names that you just mentioned. There's been a lot of speculation as to who you might actually face on May 5th, assuming it's not Pacquiao. Names like Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero...

Floyd Mayweather: (Cutting in) I don't even know who "The Ghost" is. I don't even know who that dude Guerrero is. That didn't come from me. I'm not trying to fight Guerrero. I fought a southpaw; I fought Ortiz. Ortiz was a tune-up preparing me for Pacquiao because I thought that the fight was going to happen and that's the fight that I want to give to the world.

BT: Miguel Cotto and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez were also names rumored to be in the mix with Guerrero to get the opportunity. Have you actually considered any of those names?

FM: Like I said before, I recently heard about this guy, Guerrero "The Ghost", whatever, I wish him nothing but the best, but I'm not fighting no Guerrero "The Ghost" because I don't even know who he is. If I did have to fight Cotto, they're going to say I'm fighting Pacquiao's leftovers. I'm not saying Cotto is not a good fighter or he's not solid. To me, I think he's talented.
                    Truly!! Floyd's a Liar, a HYPOCRITE! A Coward!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      You think Floyds not going to make 35-40 million? Canelo is a much bigger risk than Guerrero... so even if Floyd makes a smaller amount, he is still capitalizing on less risk. For now anyways.
                      Floyd would pay Guerrero AND Canelo the exact same amount he paid Ortiz. I don't know why people think Canelo, a guy who's never been on PPV before, can demand a big purse from Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X