No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Floyd Whoops Pacquiao and Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Floyd Whoops Pacquiao and Bradley

Floyd Mayweather is still capable of beating the top fighters and will return to the ring soon, according to his trainer and uncle Roger Mayweather.

The five-division world champion has not fought since May when he defeated Miguel Cotto in a unanimous points decision to take the WBA light middleweight crown and extend his record to 43-0.

He served two months of an 87-day prison sentence for domestic abuse from the 1stof June and Roger Mayweather admits his charge may have lost some of his pace and power.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So it begins

Comment

Here we go.

Comment

right on cue...

Comment

I've always wanted to see Bradley vs Mayweather, to bad though...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Floyd Mayweather is still capable of beating the top fighters and will return to the ring soon, according to his trainer and uncle Roger Mayweather.

The five-division world champion has not fought since May when he defeated Miguel Cotto in a unanimous points decision to take the WBA light middleweight crown and extend his record to 43-0.

He served two months of an 87-day prison sentence for domestic abuse from the 1stof June and Roger Mayweather admits his charge may have lost some of his pace and power.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            what was really interesting to me is Roger saying floyd is still better than 90% of the boxers out. I wonder who he includes in the 10% thats better?

Comment

Pac wins and thats a big mountain to climb i think the fight will happen. I know we have all heard or thought thst before but just a feeling.

Comment

He is just waiting on the result of the Pacquiao/Marquez fight to decide his next opponent
                I would think the 10% who Floyd would have trouble with is at 154 and above
                Also I think he is at an age where a loss could be on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  what was really interesting to me is Roger saying floyd is still better than 90% of the boxers out. I wonder who he includes in the 10% thats better?
                  ward or martinez would be my guesses.

Comment

Oh I thought they can't work with Top Rank fighters. What happened? Schaefer has been offering the Ginger Kid on a silver platter for Floyd's next fight. Is Floyd avoiding Canelo or what? We all know that this fight is easy to make.

Comment

Working...
                    X