Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF floyd fights winner of berto/guerrero....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sane boxing fan: man, Floyd's a *****.

Fan boy: BUT this is why he's a *****. BECAUSE this happened, that had to happen.

Sane boxing fan: yeah, but he still a *****.

Fan boy: yes, BUT......

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Please, go ahead and provide me a source to a link where Mayweather stated he wanted or was interested in fighting Robert Guererro.

Should be easy considering there's so many.
      lol floyd never said he wanted the ghost, guy is just spewing bullsht

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        I love how Floyd fan boys change their user names and avatars all the time.
        Funny you say that because I just changed my picture yesterday after having the same one for about a year.

My name has never changed though since I've been on here.

Not sure what that has to do with anything, though.

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        Such a pathetic bunch of individuals. Then they try to skirt the issue by using semantics. They take the littlest detail and try and turn that into the main debate topic for the next 5 pages, in order to stray away from the real issue. That Floyd is a certified puss bag.....
        What? Littlest detail?

A statement was made that "Mayweather has been chasing Guerrero for years". I am unaware of this. I merely asked for these claims to be backed up. What's the problem?

You then said there were "Millions" of articles, in this very year, with Mayweather talking about a "Possible fight with Guererro".

Well, if that's the case then provide them, if you will.

If there's "Millions" it should be quite a simple task to provide one with a statment from Floyd Mayweather that he wants to fight Guererro.

Hell, not even just this year.

Considering he's been chasing from years allegedly I'll take a source to an article or quote from any year with Mayweather stating he wants or is interested in Guererro.

Again, should be easy enough as there's so many, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
          Lmao. The captain save a ho brigade is out in full force!!!!
          got what you wanted. Like i said you where after another bash Floyd thread and you succeded. Congrats

Comment

• Originally posted by VVho View Post
            lol floyd never said he wanted the ghost, guy is just spewing bullsht

I'm unaware of Mayweather saying he wants to fight Guererro or is interested in fighting Guererro.

Not sure how I missed these millions of articles.

I'm merely asking for these claims to be backed up as I'm unaware of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              Didn't take long. Prepare for 75 rebuttals of every little criticism of Floyd just from Fetta alone. He can't help himself. His Mayweather love runs deep.
              says the poster who is pn EVERY floyd bashing thread. You damn flowmos cant stop talking about him

Comment

Has he?

Do you have anything to back up these claims?
                LOL, IronDan why are you entertaining these guys? You must be bored or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  LOL, IronDan why are you entertaining these guys? You must be bored or something.

I want to see these articles!

Just one out of the million will be fine.

Comment

I want to see these articles!

Just one out of the million will be fine.
                    They dont have one. Its another floyd bashing thread disguised as a debate but like i said the TS didnt want a debate just to bash. These damn flowmos just wanna talk about floyd. They cant help it cause

LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM FLOYD IS BOXING

Comment

• Any chance of getting these links, fellas?

Comment

Working...
                      X