Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Will People Say About Floyd Mayweather Jr. 25 Years Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Pay per view boxing was around as early as Leonard-Hearns I. You don't even know what you're talking about.
    i don't? pay per view was around but everyone didn't have cable and it was not the end all be all of boxing that is for sure. you said floyd is the first defensive wizard to put slick boxing on the map because he is a pay per view star. Ignoring the many who came before him. that is an idiotic comment and the definition of not knowing what you're talking about. And then to use the term face it before you made your point. wow. Floyd put slick boxing on the map for you because you are a fan boy newb. You will remember him for that nobody else will. You also prob remember Floyd for giving you your first wood but that don't mean everyone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Sergio, probably not. Canelo, easy money he'll take that fight.
      yeah that's true if he fights again he might take that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        i don't? pay per view was around but everyone didn't have cable and it was not the end all be all of boxing that is for sure. you said floyd is the first defensive wizard to put slick boxing on the map because he is a pay per view star. Ignoring the many who came before him. that is an idiotic comment and the definition of not knowing what you're talking about. And then to use the term face it before you made your point. wow. Floyd put slick boxing on the map for you because you are a fan boy newb. You will remember him for that nobody else will. You also prob remember Floyd for giving you your first wood but that don't mean everyone else does.
        I see you're not used to anyone telling you how wrong you are.

Leonard-Hearns was available for PPV in over 24 cities.

Let's take a look at what you tried to fake claim
        Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        never mind that pay per view just came out when whitiker fought chaves.
        PPV didn't JUST come out, your words not mines. The first major PPV event, Leonard-Hearns, already happened A DECADE before Whitaker-Chavez did.

Do you happen to be a girl by any chance? It seems you have an overly emotional reaction upon finding out how wrong you are. As a woman, you have little to no worries about being punched in the mouth for saying stupid things.

Comment

Boxing fans opinions will probably be as divided as they are today, to everybody else he will be largely forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            I see you're not used to anyone telling you how wrong you are.

Leonard-Hearns was available for PPV in over 24 cities.

Let's take a look at what you tried to fake claim
            PPV didn't JUST come out, your words not mines. The first major PPV event, Leonard-Hearns, already happened A DECADE before Whitaker-Chavez did.

Do you happen to be a girl by any chance? It seems you have an overly emotional reaction upon finding out how wrong you are. As a woman, you have little to no worries about being punched in the mouth for saying stupid things.
            That's what you call ****ting on somebody, lmao!

Comment

They will say, "Pacquiao and Margaritos fans sure hated Floyd, lmao.

Comment

i would say he was a cherry picker and never really enjoyed any of his fights.

Comment

That he was around during the time of Triple G.

Comment

Working...
                  X