Nonito Donaire will never be a huge draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
    Don't get me started on Butterbean
    LOL. Butterbean was huge for a while here in the states... I'm not sure if you're for or against my post haha. That's a better comparison than Chris to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
      LOL. Butterbean was huge for a while here in the states... I'm not sure if you're for or against my post haha. That's a better comparison than Chris to be honest.
      I'm neutral

But back to Nonito, if he wants to be a draw then at least try to appeal to your Filipino people.

If it means moving to the Philipines and staring in some cheesy films then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
        I'm neutral

But back to Nonito, if he wants to be a draw then at least try to appeal to your Filipino people.

If it means moving to the Philipines and staring in some cheesy films then so be it.
        He really does have to do that. Though I believe it's been said he burnt his bridges with them awhile ago, and it'll take a while to build new ones. It's either that or fight some exciting fighters and look great doing it. Nishioka is a good step, but honestly if the lay-off doesn't effect him I think Nishioka takes the fight.

Comment

They need to put him in the bay area like they do with the Ward and the Ghost. Not down south.

Comment

yeah, i think the reason he is not a huge star is partly because he has not had a defining exciting fight. For the most part he always wins decisively, his fights are never a 50-50 chance. when nonito fights, you know he is going to win. When pac fought early in his career, all his fights were a flip coin toss.

Comment

Working...
            X