Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does these videos hurt CompuBox's credibility?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does these videos hurt CompuBox's credibility?

Is compubox really man-operated? Some guy pushing a bright red button every time he thinks a punch lands??

edit: not sure if the bottom video is the one I think it is. I remember watching a video from Mayweather-Ortiz that clearly showed that the compubox stats were completely off with what was really going on.
    Last edited by Primera; 06-21-2012, 09:53 PM.

Yes it does, Primera nice thread again buddy.

Pacquiao is a bum

Comment

Compubox reminds me of this kids game I used to play on the computer... where you had to count the amount of potatoes you see fly across the screen while fruits, vegetables and other things are flying around. At the end you had to guess how many potatoes you saw, and you win or lose depending on your guess.
      In compubox, it doesn't really matter what they guess because people will just hold it as truth regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Compubox reminds me of this kids game I used to play on the computer... where you had to count the amount of potatoes you see fly across the screen while fruits, vegetables and other things are flying around. At the end you had to guess how many potatoes you saw, and you win or lose depending on your guess.
        In compubox, it doesn't really matter what they guess because people will just hold it as truth regardless.
        neopets?

mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
          neopets?

mmmm
          extreme potato counter..... regular potato counter is for pussies

Comment

edit: not sure if the bottom video is the one I think it is. I remember watching a video from Mayweather-Ortiz that clearly showed that the compubox stats were completely off with what was really going on.
            That Mayweather Ortiz video is garbage. I'm seeing punches land - although not amazing punches - and they just don't get counted - by BOTH fighters!? He's selectively counting and it's pretty biased.

Comment

Is compubox really man-operated? Some guy pushing a bright red button every time he thinks a punch lands??

I was all over that top video yesterday.....it makes HBO look like shizz and the crapubox scoring too. 250 punches landed and not a scratch to be seen....something doesn't add up.

Comment

I don't understand how boxing fans keep linking wshh instead of the original creator on youtube:

dude worked hard making this video and he's not even getting the hits for it. wshh took the video and didn't even credit him. let us boxing fans at least support one another, wshh don't know **** about boxing and they got 500k plus hits off that video, he got less than 55k...

Comment

and people were hating on me when i gave the first 4 to bradley
                  you could tell by the body language that pac was frustrated and bradley was in control.

pacquiao still won the fight though. He outworked him in the middle and most of the later rounds.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-21-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
                    That Mayweather Ortiz video is garbage. I'm seeing punches land - although not amazing punches - and they just don't get counted - by BOTH fighters!? He's selectively counting and it's pretty biased.
                    actually he was pretty point on. most of what he missed hit gloves and was partially blocked. it was a pretty accuate depiction of the stats. either way u look at it ortiz was both outlanded in those rounds and he was hit with the harder shots as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X