Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Mayweather Video] "COTTO HAS HIT THE CANVAS BEFORE AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Mayweather Video] "COTTO HAS HIT THE CANVAS BEFORE AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN"

but i thought those knockdowns were invalid and void cuz there foes cheated? isn't that what Floyd said??

Comment

Floyd ALWAYS says if a fighter has hit the canvas before they can go there again

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
        but i thought those knockdowns were invalid and void cuz there foes cheated? isn't that what Floyd said??
        Well to be fair he said that he considers Cotto undefeated but he also always says that it still will be in Cotto's mind that he got stopped. Sure Margarito & Pac cheated but that doesnt mean it didnt effect Cotto's mind.

For the record, I dont think Pac cheated or I atleast wont point fingers at him.

Back to the point though. Its just like if Cotto stops Floyd and then was proven to have plaster & be on steroids. It might wouldnt count as a real loss but Floyd will still be a different fighter next time he's in the ring and will think that if it gets tough, he might get knocked out

Comment

floyd has hit the canvas too so whats his point?

Oh thats right, he doesn't have one

Comment

But Cotto's undefeated

Comment

Cotto was KD by Ricardo Torres.

Comment

Cotto has been knocked down earlier in his career before his fights with Margacheato and Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Cotto was KD by Ricardo Torres.
                  pretty sure Floyd wasn't referring to that fight...

Comment

Reporter: "Floyd you said Cotto wasn't good enough for you two years ago, what changed for you that hes now a great fighter?"

Floyd: "uh uh uh sir I don't know what you're talking about"

Comment

Working...
                    X