Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to my Yeti Score!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baki, from what I have seen, you are the best player. I gave you good Karma.

Comment

Originally posted by Baki
      If it wasn't you, then who was the one cheating?
      I was j/k Dr. besides, you should take it as
      a compliment.

And to Winters- The best may be Tatyana, she beats me in
      every game she plays. She doubled my score on
      nut nut. Lucky for me, thats the only game she plays.
      lol Well I didn't see it as a joke.
      That's the thing about typing.
      Unless you're using a emoticon or "lol", no one knows that it's a joke.

I think Tatyana cheats.

Comment

It's simple, what I do is play until my score is higher than the highest score, then I kill myself in the game. And submit the score. I don't know why people do that, instead they choose to lose before they surpass the high score.

You are one tenacious and disciplined game freak bro! I wish I had your patience to sit there and continue until I had the highest score. Best of luck to you in your quest to attain all the high scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Palma
          You are one tenacious and disciplined game freak bro! I wish I had your patience to sit there and continue until I had the highest score. Best of luck to you in your quest to attain all the high scores.
          what patience? Most of the time I kill myself in the game if it goes on too long.

Alot of games only last a few minutes, so I don't know what you mean by "patience to continue until I had the highest score." I'm patient enough to sit through 2 mins.

I only play the games that no one has a score in, or take scores from people that have taken mine. Except for the 4 scores that I took because I wanted to test out the game.

Comment

Let the games begin.

Comment

Baki, I want to thank you for what you wrote to me when you gave me good Karma.

Comment

Baki is really good at these games. I tried catching up with him in some games but I just couldnt do it.

Comment

Originally posted by baliw_nga
                  Baki is really good at these games. I tried catching up with him in some games but I just couldnt do it.
                  Not only did you catch up to me, but you beat me in 2 games.

Comment

what patience? Most of the time I kill myself in the game if it goes on too long.

Alot of games only last a few minutes, so I don't know what you mean by "patience to continue until I had the highest score." I'm patient enough to sit through 2 mins.

I only play the games that no one has a score in, or take scores from people that have taken mine. Except for the 4 scores that I took because I wanted to test out the game.
                    Believe me, you're patient.

Comment

Not only did you catch up to me, but you beat me in 2 games.

Hey Baki, do me a favor, dont break your Tetris score. I'll try to break it.

Comment

Working...
                      X