View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 04:49 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
turbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 127,336,510.14
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Default Comments for: People are Overrating Froch

What is up with all the Froch huggery I'm seeing in here?

- I'm reading stuff that he is a top P4P (struggling with Taylor until Taylor gasses out like usual, gifted against Dirrell, beating Johnson, losing to Kessler) makes it hard for me to take him as a top P4P'er seriously.

- Saying he will beat Ward, and that he won't get a fair shake even if he does beat Ward and it goes to the decision.

Am I missing something? He's a tough fighter and a decent boxer sure, but I guess I'm on the outside looking in when it comes to the guy.
turbotime is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<