No announcement yet.

Dempsey Pictures

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dempsey Pictures

does anyone have a good pic of dempsey clocking a guy in the face?

Vs Jess Willard

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
      I thought Dempsey was doing that in every picture lol.

Comment

More photos of Dempsey-Willard:

Ouch.

Comment

I don't have good clear pictures. It's a shame because Dempsey was the greatest heavyweight who ever lived bar none.

Comment

Nice tribute to Quarry. I knew him personally and he'll always be my personal favorite. He always took the time to advise me on my career when I asked. He gets so overlooked today. He would be a top fighter in any era. It's kind of like basketball. If the bounced this way instead of the other way Quarry could have been champ. Foreman shamelessly ducked Quarry and for good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by RFPROBOX View Post
              Nice tribute to Quarry. I knew him personally and he'll always be my personal favorite. He always took the time to advise me on my career when I asked. He gets so overlooked today. He would be a top fighter in any era. It's kind of like basketball. If the bounced this way instead of the other way Quarry could have been champ. Foreman shamelessly ducked Quarry and for good reason.
              Quarry does get highly regarded around these parts
              Most say (and I agree) he would pick up a or the title had he been in any other era. He just popped up at the wrong time.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                Quarry does get highly regarded around these parts
                Most say (and I agree) he would pick up a or the title had he been in any other era. He just popped up at the wrong time.
                I give Quarry ruling the 30s with an iron fist until Louis pops up

Comment

Great pics. I'm reading a biography about the Manassa Mauler right now. Good stuff. Also watching his fights a lot lately. He was great. I also read somewhere that when he was 78 someone tried to mug him in NYC and he knocked the guy out. Awesome.

Comment

lol'd good and sturdy haha

were the pictures sufficient?

Comment

Working...
                    X