Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis, Terry Flanagan - Ready For WBSS Scrap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis, Terry Flanagan - Ready For WBSS Scrap

Prograis, Flanagan Weights WBSS Photos Gallery - Fight night at the UNO Lakefront Arena with two twelve round Super Lightweight quarterfinal clashes on the main card, including headliner Regis Prograis against Terry Flanagan for a chance to advance to the semifinals. In a press conference, Saturday night's fighters gathered to discuss their preparation and predictions ahead of the big night.

[Click Here To Read More]

What's not to love about these guys! Both come to fight... Gonna be good. Prograis by TKO..

Comment

This fight will not travel beyond 8 rounds.

Comment

I'm stunned, really. How did they get Turbo out of the Uk for this? I thought Eddie would be more discriminating? Is this what he has in mind for AJ? Lose first, then he'll let him out of his play pen? Bye bye 50 mil.

Comment

prograis by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            I'm stunned, really. How did they get Turbo out of the Uk for this? I thought Eddie would be more discriminating? Is this what he has in mind for AJ? Lose first, then he'll let him out of his play pen? Bye bye 50 mil.
            Terry isn't and never was an Eddie Hearn fighter soooo....

Comment

Working...
            X