Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocky 3's Mr. T: I Pity The Fool Who Go Up Against The Real Champ Amir Khan! [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky 3's Mr. T: I Pity The Fool Who Go Up Against The Real Champ Amir Khan! [Video]

Mr T. of A-Team and Rocky 3 fame feels Khan is the best of the best at 147 after admitting that anyone who goes up against him has "no chance at all" and that "all of his opponents will be dead meat".

@ 8:00

As much as I like Mr. T, then nah, Khan is not that good...

Comment

hey woman....

Comment

"Hey boy, you look mighty cute in them jeans"

Comment

I now want a promo build up and fight with Shannon Briggs vs. Clubber Lang.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Mr T. of A-Team and Rocky 3 fame feels Khan is the best of the best at 147 after admitting that anyone who goes up against him has "no chance at all" and that "all of his opponents will be dead meat".

@ 8:00

I pity the fool who thinks Mr. T knows a damn thing about boxing.

Comment

There are thousands of opinions out there and a tiny few of those opinions think Khan is very good and you always manage to find them and start a thread about them. The overwhelming opinion in the boxing world is that Khan is not very good and has a very weak chin. He is not considered to be even close to the best welterweight and is generally rated about the 7th or 8th best welterweight. He is not considered a serious threat to Spence or Crawford and his first two cherry pick comeback fights prove nothing and don't earn him a title shot. He may get a title shot because he is such a low risk high reward opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                There are thousands of opinions out there and a tiny few of those opinions think Khan is very good and you always manage to find them and start a thread about them. The overwhelming opinion in the boxing world is that Khan is not very good and has a very weak chin. He is not considered to be even close to the best welterweight and is generally rated about the 7th or 8th best welterweight. He is not considered a serious threat to Spence or Crawford and his first two cherry pick comeback fights prove nothing and don't earn him a title shot. He may get a title shot because he is such a low risk high reward opponent.
                Amir Khan isn't even ranked...or is he? Why isn't he challenging Spence, Crawford or the winner of Porter/Garcia? or even better Keith Thurman I'm sure any of those we give him a shot at the title. It'll be entertaining with whoever he chooses to fight. Plus he'll make money any which he chooses.
                Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 08-10-2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  I now want a promo build up and fight with Shannon Briggs vs. Clubber Lang.
                  Lol... that'd be classic

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Even if you personally have Khan as a top 10 welterweight, instead of a top3, isn't Top 10 still one of the best in the world? I mean very few boxers are good enough to make it to the Top 10 so describing that as "not very good" doesn't seem justifiable?

Comment

Working...
                    X