OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    Hyahahahahhyahahaha

Poor 1bad65 is sitting alone in his hoarded basement wearing his pyjamas shaking in fear.

Game over, my MAGA hat wearing friends.
    Now he's private messaging....

Probably reporting me for teasing him again.

Such a crybaby.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Just shows how dirty the swamp is.

Both the D and R teams worked together to try and stop the one guy not a lifer politician.
      What's interesting is that it says that site was trying to dig up dirt on Trump and several other candidates. I kinda wanna know who they were rooting for to win.

Comment

• Understand this. Trump had a meeting with the GOP senate Tuesday. The meeting, to everyone's surprise, was met with praise and "multiple" standing ovations for what Trump told them. Directly after, Jeff Flake literally lays down like a dog and taps out. Just like that, Flake (Corker too), the foremost authority on the Never Trump faction surrenders.
        Flake tapping out was maybe the more startling thing. Something happened in that meeting.. the whole demeanor of the GOP senate changed. Everyone was ecstatic with a strict tone change calling out the democrats..
        The few RINO morons who hedged their political future on Trump's downfall failed miserably. Literally.
        Now again, something happened this week.. to where, strangely, the GOP enthusiastically united from the previously unenthusiastic fractured party.

When you got all these guys this week, like Leon Panetta, coming out of the wood work just to throw the Clintons under the bus.. you know there is some serious **** about to go down.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          What's interesting is that it says that site was trying to dig up dirt on Trump and several other candidates. I kinda wanna know who they were rooting for to win.
          It's an interesting question.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
            Understand this. Trump had a meeting with the GOP senate Tuesday. The meeting, to everyone's surprise, was met with praise and "multiple" standing ovations for what Trump told them. Directly after, Jeff Flake literally lays down like a dog and taps out. Just like that, Flake (Corker too), the foremost authority on the Never Trump faction surrenders.
            Flake tapping out was maybe the more startling thing. Something happened in that meeting.. the whole demeanor of the GOP senate changed. Everyone was ecstatic with a strict tone change calling out the democrats..
            The few RINO morons who hedged their political future on Trump's downfall failed miserably. Literally.
            Now again, something happened this week.. to where, strangely, the GOP enthusiastically united from the previously unenthusiastic fractured party.

When you got all these guys this week, like Leon Panetta, coming out of the wood work just to throw the Clintons under the bus.. you know there is some serious **** about to go down.
            This ^^^... the news of Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee funding the Fusion GPS scandal and lying about paying for Trump dossier is what was the big news of the week. The liberal media is now abandoning the rhetoric and that speaks volumes. It's going to be a very interesting week next week and I can hardly wait for the weekend to end.

Comment

• Some reports are saying they were in support of Rubio.

Comment

• Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-28-2017, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• wasn't tony podesta being investigated by mueller announced earlier this week? it wouldn't surprise me at all if they found something on him this quickly, those DNC morons can't even craft a strong password.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    He shouldn't be,,, he is totally underpaid..

My solution to nba salary cap..

Each team gets to have one player totally uncapped, the "face of the franchise".. then the rest of the team is capped.
                    I like how that sounds. It would force superstars to spread out too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      President Sugar Adam Ali's budget

600 billion defense
                      600 billion healthcare
                      200 billion infrastructure
                      200 billion clean/renewable power grid
                      50 billion for government agencies EPA, IRS, etc
                      20 billion Washington DC pay/overhead/etc
                      50 billion research/university/funding
                      1 billion foreign aid
                      10 billion emergency fund
                      150 billion handicapped/elderly/disabled benefits

Total- 1.8 trillion

50% less than the bullshyt budget now

Cut taxes 45% across the board...
                      I am gonna have to get into the details later but I don't see anything for poor single parents home. Also that meager allowance to foreign aid is gonna cause you to lose some key allies across the globe.

Comment

Working...
                      X