Clear All

Originally posted by Coyote Duran View Post
    Trust me; I couldn't if I wanted to!
    I'm just messing with you. It's pretty bad azz man

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      I'm just messing with you. It's pretty bad azz man
      Oh, thank goodness! Thanks, man!

I'm still not quitting my day job. Probably because Reeno won't hire me as an editor.

Comment

Thanks, man! And you know, art is subjective. There is no correct answer. I say give it a try, then give it another try.
        I studied sumie (Japanese monochrome ) water painting, under a living Japanese national treasure. This old man was the best.. Long story short... He tore up a few of my offerings and said, "perhaps sculpting fits you better." I was happy for his honesty.

Sculpting didn't fit either, but pottery did.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I studied sumie (Japanese monochrome ) water painting, under a living Japanese national treasure. This old man was the best.. Long story short... He tore up a few of my offerings and said, "perhaps sculpting fits you better." I was happy for his honesty.

Sculpting didn't fit either, but pottery did.
          Whoa, that's insanely cool...funny how some doors close and others open...

Comment

I like it, looks very good.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              I like it, looks very good.
              Hey, Seek; I REALLY appreciate that. I should have been posting all along but with my gig as a copy editor for two boxing sites, I haven't been a regular on a message board for ages. Heck, I've been a member of this forum for over 10 years!!

Comment

Hey, Seek; I REALLY appreciate that. I should have been posting all along but with my gig as a copy editor for two boxing sites, I haven't been a regular on a message board for ages. Heck, I've been a member of this forum for over 10 years!!
                Welcome back, look forward to seeing you around.

Comment

Nice water color painting, good job. Can you do one with Floyd Mayweather. With color crayons though because you can't use water colors on Floyd. He's very dehydrated so he would suck all the water when you try to water color him.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Welcome back, look forward to seeing you around.
                    I really appreciate that. Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      Nice water color painting, good job. Can you do one with Floyd Mayweather. With color crayons though because you can't use water colors on Floyd. He's very dehydrated so he would suck all the water when you try to water color him.
                      LMAO!! I did this one in late-2014 and I went all artsy-fartsy, only for the fact that I ran out of the grey Copic markers I needed. There's an illusion in that it looks caricature-ish (with a big head) but that was really created from not having Floyd's right should and arm complete.

http://www.coyoteduran.com/2014/10/f...-and-gray.html

Comment

Working...
                      X