Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teixeira: After Castano, I Want to Unify All of The Titles In 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teixeira: After Castano, I Want to Unify All of The Titles In 2021

Patrick Teixeira is not only eager to defend his title against his mandatory challenger as so ordered, but equally as excited as where such a win will take his career. False rumors had circulated of the WBO junior middleweight titlist entertaining the idea of a trip to Australia for a voluntary defense versus unbeaten second-generation boxer Tim Tszyu. Such claims contradicted with still active plans to face Argentina's Brian Castano, the WBO-appointed mandatory challenger with whom he has already long ago agreed to terms for such a fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think he gets past Castano! Wouldn't be shocked if Castano became undisputed @ 154!

Comment

Teixeira is the classic example of a fighter who earned it the hard way. Not sure how long he stays at the top but i do have a lot of respect for him.

Comment

Castano would beat the living piss outta him

Comment

Teixeira is underrated but he is a force to reckon with.

His fight against Castano will be a good test.

Comment

This fight with castano will give the best indication to date of whether texiera can go any further. Castano is a tough fight.

Comment

Mell will become the only legitimate 'lineal' and 'Undisputed' world champion in 2021. No 'Franchise' title required to make this happen, Mell will do it old-school.

There should be no reason why Mell is not in your top 3 P4P. #futureofboxing

Comment

I watched Castano's fight with an old Lara. What's so great about Castano?

Comment

liars

team tszyu are saying they have the fight in australia, teixera will only get robbed of his belt if he comes to this rigged country, dont come here teixeira, dont be stupid, dont be stupid, australia is as bad as germany for robberies...... timmy tszyu should earn his shot behind other contenders......bullcra[

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiebox2019 View Post
                    team tszyu are saying they have the fight in australia, teixera will only get robbed of his belt if he comes to this rigged country, dont come here teixeira, dont be stupid, dont be stupid, australia is as bad as germany for robberies...... timmy tszyu should earn his shot behind other contenders......bullcra[
                    Nah! Tim Tsyzu is the truth. Tim has all the talent and tools to beat Patrick Teixeira. The coin is in Queens-Land, Patrick Teixeira is no draw anywhere in the world, too bad.

But Tim should keep acquiring more experience and stay away from Jermell Charlo. Tim can wait for Mell to move on and be in the right spot to pick up a vacant belt, that would be the smart move.

Comment

Working...
                    X