No announcement yet.

Help - advice on baldness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - advice on baldness

Hey guys i am going bald, but my dad isnt bald, first of all i want to know if this is at all normal. I have heard it comes from my moms dad. Any insight would be great from people in similar situations or just clued up on it all.

went bald at 19 my dads bald my grandad is not **** all you can do unless you catch it early and go to a advance hair studio to regrow cells

Comment

Yeah it's probably recessive genes from your mothers side of the family.

Comment

Not one person on my mothers side is bald, but 90 percent of the men on my fathers side are bald, I am scared a lot. I don't have a short haicut, so I don't know if I am loseing hair, but every now and then during the day I noticed a hair or two on my desk or on my face man.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Not one person on my mothers side is bald, but 90 percent of the men on my fathers side are bald, I am scared a lot. I don't have a short haicut, so I don't know if I am loseing hair, but every now and then during the day I noticed a hair or two on my desk or on my face man.
          I think a normal person loses about a hundred straws a day so don't worry if that's the only indication.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
            I think a normal person loses about a hundred straws a day so don't worry if that's the only indication.
            Hundreds of hairs a day? No way man, wouldn't that cause a bit of a mess at times especially on your pillow.

Comment

Hundreds of hairs a day? No way man, wouldn't that cause a bit of a mess at times especially on your pillow.
              It's what i heard. I would imagine you lose the most part during the day like when you comb, when you change t-shirts, when you shower and stuff like that. If you have around 50000 straws on your head some got to wear out and be replaced.

Comment

Shave what you have left off and embrace the baldness.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                  It's what i heard. I would imagine you lose the most part during the day like when you comb, when you change t-shirts, when you shower and stuff like that. If you have around 50000 straws on your head some got to wear out and be replaced.
                  Man I don't knwo it takes a while for longer hair to grow. So if you lose hundreds a day, wouldn't it add up sinc eit might take months to grow sei longer har?

Comment

Man I don't knwo it takes a while for longer hair to grow. So if you lose hundreds a day, wouldn't it add up sinc eit might take months to grow sei longer har?
                    If you have around 50000 straws and lose a hundred a day it would take almost two years for all your hair to be replaced by new ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X