Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should HBO fire this wannabe boxing analyst Max Kellerman?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should HBO fire this wannabe boxing analyst Max Kellerman?!

I'm no Mayweather fan but I feel for him when this punk a** Max Kellerman disrespected Floyd by abruptly ending the the interview when all that really matters is what the PBF has to say. We fans of the sport must send a message to HBO that us fans deserve better coverage for the boxing matches we pay so high to see. I see this thread's poll overwhelmingly will agree that the giant network should fire and replace that nuisance Max Kellerman...
    Yes
    48.28%
    No
    51.72%

I hate Kellerman, but what did Floyd really say that really mattered? Did he answer any of the fans questions like "why did you come in at 146 instead of 144?" or "why did you choose to fight a lw when there were other fights to make that made more sense/meant more?" Fu*k 'em both lol

Comment

I like Kellerman, prefer the great Larry Merchant though.

Comment

He shouldn't be fired, he should be warned.

Comment

I agree! Kellerman handled the situation quite poorly. He definitely sucked bigtime! What does it take to have old Larry Merchant back????

Comment

All of them are boring

Comment

I like Max, REALLY good commentator but sometimes he can be an attention whore. Max is cool people, only problem is, he needs some fixing. Interviewing ain't his thing either.
              Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 09-23-2009, 01:43 AM.

Comment

max kellerman wasnt thinking about the sensationalism that was about to unfold right in front of him after the fmj jmm fight. we were about hear a verbal exchange that would have set presedent for the next fight and he chopped it.

Comment

He should be awarded for punking that big mouth wannabe badass. lol Floyd got owned by Max Kellerman. Mad MAx Kellerman HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Kellerman asked most of the questions that I, as a paying viewer, wanted answers to. Mayweather didn't answer even one of them. Mayweather just wanted to be told how great his perfomance was, never mind that he came in over weight against a light weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X