This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post

it looks legit.. mukhang picture picture lang muna ang makikita natin kasi talagang walang video na nangyari..
    baka gawa-gawa lang yan ng mga tulfo brothers pre. Laki galit nila dyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
      baka gawa-gawa lang yan ng mga tulfo brothers pre. Laki galit nila dyan
      kay claudine yun.. di kadamay si marjorie at kaaway din yan ni claudine.. usapan nga mukhang si claudine nagpakalat nyan..

Comment

It is still being played there pareng lebrick.

There is an old game in congress that is almost similar to the 6 cards pusoy. We always say "a spade is a spade"... but in their special game, they win by making a clear spade appear as a diamond... There are many great players there pre. Best in the world.

hard to beat them on their own game.. i don't know how pac is doing against them..

do you think tua can be qualified in mandaluyong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
          mali yung example ko bro. Ang ibig ko sabihin ay 3 na quadra ...

4 na alas
          4 na king
          4 na queen
          1 jack
          total 13 cards

nakapapanood ako ng pusoy at and alam ko sa ganyan baraha ay "luck"
          doble bayad.

Ang tanong ko ay kung mas mababa ba yan kesa sa royal flush?
          bro sa pusoy mas mababa ang kuwadra sa royal flush or any straight flush, pag doble na bayad sa luck hindi na linalaban yun unless triple bayad ng pusoyan...

pag ganyan baraha mo pinaka malakas na ayos nyan is trio queen ang ulo, kuwadra queen ang gitna at kuwadra alas ang baba, kikcker yung isang queen at jack ..... hindi mo pa rin ma pupusoy yung merong royal flush o straight flush at hindi ka rin nya mapupusoy at hindi ka rin nya mapupusoy a highest na yung ulo mo na trio queen kahit dalawang straight flush hawak ng kalaban...

Comment

It is still being played there pareng lebrick.

There is an old game in congress that is almost similar to the 6 cards pusoy. We always say "a spade is a spade"... but in their special game, they win by making a clear spade appear as a diamond... There are many great players there pre. Best in the world.

never ako bro nakalaro ng 6 cards na pusoy, pano laruin yan?

patapon o panggulo ba ung isang baraha?

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
              never ako bro nakalaro ng 6 cards na pusoy, pano laruin yan?

patapon o panggulo ba ung isang baraha?
              this is how you play 6 card pusoy.

you and i invite chups and lebrick.

we set a minimum buy in and require every player to bring a set minimum of cash.

chups reserves a table at a nice bar/restaurant.

i pound lebrick's face in while you take his wallet.

then you and i meet chups up at the bar, drinks and food on lebrick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

we set a minimum buy in and require every player to bring a set minimum of cash.

that's a bit too harsh.. how bout book a place where there's a long alley that only one person can pass laterally.. this is to avoid the police from thinking that there is a card game ongoing on that place.

and then while you're stuck there, we will get all your money and clothings..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                  that's a bit too harsh.. how bout book a place where there's a long alley that only one person can pass laterally.. this is to avoid the police from thinking that there is a card game ongoing on that place.

you better bring a lot of friends.

i may not know how to fight but this fatso can take a lot of damage.

Comment

you better bring a lot of friends.

i may not know how to fight but this fatso can take a lot of damage.
                    no need.. the alley will take care of you..

you better bring a lot of oil for you to pass the alley..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post

lolz hehe, pero mga tol pano nga laruin yung 6 cards na pusoy?

Comment

Working...
                      X