No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo Doubts He Will Land Canelo Shot on May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    I don't think he's bigger than Cintron (who beat him).
    Cintron spent most of his career at 147. Angulo spent his at 154. Therefore I conclude Angulo is bigger. Plus when was the last time you've seen the Cintron (that beat him)?

Comment

Angulo has never beaten a big name and he never will he's nothing special Canelo beats him

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Angulo has never beaten a big name and he never will he's nothing special Canelo beats him
        Well since you gonna post that, may I ask who ginger beat that was any good??

Comment

Canelo-Angulo would be a more action packed fight and that's what GB will run with but Trout is the guy who should get the shot at Ginger boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Well since you gonna post that, may I ask who ginger beat that was any good??
            May I ask why you have the video of Canelo getting rocked in a fight that he eventually recovered and TKOed his opponent? Seems kinda silly, but haters gonna hate I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Cintron spent most of his career at 147. Angulo spent his at 154. Therefore I conclude Angulo is bigger. Plus when was the last time you've seen the Cintron (that beat him)?
              Not only that, Cintron's fight previous to Canelo was a 150 CW. No chance of Angulo making 150

Comment

Angulo

Angulo appears to be washed up. I think he left his career in the ring with James Kirkland.

Comment

I think Silva was far more game and overall better then any of us expected. Food for thought.

Comment

I'd like to see Angulo vs Cotto

Comment

I'm not buying it; GB probably put him up to saying that. I'll bet he will be Alvarez next opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X