The Dazzler wants GGG!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dazzler wants GGG!!!

Make it happen!

Barkers a big middleweight who is very good technically, for me he is the most underrated middleweight out there. He gave Sergio a real go for the first 8 rounds & now he is healthy and refreshed. Hes added swimming to his regime & has been working on his stamina which was an issue previously.

He has rebuilt and is now Spiteful Darren Barker. Hes more confident than ever & really sitting down on his punches.

Call me crazy but I promise you, GGG will not walk through Barker and he will get firmly tested.

Cracking fight & about time we seen GGG fight a big, legit, prime Middleweight with good lateral movement.

Is he a face first brawler?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Is he a face first brawler?

Barker? No he is a classic boxer who works behind the jab

Comment

GGG Rapes him

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
          GGG Rapes him
          And then beats him in a boxing match?

Comment

Firmly believe both Barker and Macklin are the divisions diamonds in the rough, they just happened to come across the divisions (and a p4p 10 top) best. They showed their worth though. I'd like Barker to show Golovkin a real tough time behind his tight guard and jab, which he's more than capable of.

People don't realize, the way he approached the MArtinez fight isn't his norm at all. He approached it a lot like Dizzy/Sturm did/would and had major success, he's definitely able to switch it up and do whats required to win.
            Last edited by intoccabile; 01-21-2013, 05:50 PM.

Comment

GGG ko's him in 7.

Comment

3G annihilates him.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                  GGG Rapes him

Yeah GGG doesn't even have to face anyone with a pulse, he automatically wins every fight by brutal K.O based on his destruction of welterweight fighting at middleweight Proksa who is 1-1 with Hope, the same guy Barker just fcuking wrecked after coming off a career threatening injury and who could forget, the 154lb, 5 loss Rosado.

Oh GGG the unbeatable, Monzon & Hagler rolled into one with a lil' bit of B-Hop too boot.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                    3G annihilates him.

I'm sure he does, just like Sergio was going to steamroll Barker in 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X