Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why's it only me that knows that Cotto is done at elite level?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why's it only me that knows that Cotto is done at elite level?

Cotto can't compete with any of the top boxers around.

He beat a super shot Margarito less convincingly than Mosley and Pacquaio. Struggled to beat Mayorga and Foreman. The dude is done. No longer elite, and will get run over by Pac again.

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
    Cotto can't compete with any of the top boxers around.

He beat a super shot Margarito less convincingly than Mosley and Pacquaio. Struggled to beat Mayorga and Foreman. The dude is done. No longer elite, and will get run over by Pac again.
    I always thought that lol I only thought he was great at 140

Comment

If Pacquaio has real intentions of fighting and having a chance against Mayweather than Cotto is not a good choice of opponent whilst Floyd serves time.

In fact why are other opponents being discussed in the first place. Didn't Arum say Pac's eye needs to heal, and that June/July was when we were likely to next see Pac in the ring again. That's plenty of room to promote a fight with Mayweather. That's of course if Arum was telling the truth.

Comment

If you think he struggled to beat Foreman and Mayorga you should probably watch those fights again, and maybe have your guide dog do a better job of describing the action for you.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
          I always thought that lol I only thought he was great at 140
          The fact that people are entertaining a 2nd Pac fight is beyond me.

Comment

i think he has 1-2 fights left in him but i also agree hes done. shame great guy though....

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              If you think he struggled to beat Foreman and Mayorga you should probably watch those fights again, and maybe have your guide dog do a better job of describing the action for you.
              Sit back down, I was exaggerating

Comment

he will never recover from the bricks of margarito. he will always fall apart under pressure in the late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                  If Pacquaio has real intentions of fighting and having a chance against Mayweather than Cotto is not a good choice of opponent whilst Floyd serves time.

In fact why are other opponents being discussed in the first place. Didn't Arum say Pac's eye needs to heal, and that June/July was when we were likely to next see Pac in the ring again. That's plenty of room to promote a fight with Mayweather. That's of course if Arum was telling the truth.
                  The other big assumption is that Mayweather wants to fight Pacquiao.

I hope Pac fights Bradley, a Cotto rematch is pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    The other big assumption is that Mayweather wants to fight Pacquiao.

I hope Pac fights Bradley, a Cotto rematch is pointless.
                    A fight with Bradley is what I want to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X