Guys Who Stick Up For Cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are ya'll crying about now?

Comment

I don’t even care about cheating. Since PED’s were invented every top athlete has been taking them. Question for gullible fools that think not all top athletes use PED’s:

How come every top athlete today is bigger, faster, stronger than the top athletes from when steroids were LEGAL and not tested?

As for cheating inside the ring.. that is something the ref should penalize. An athletes mindset is to do everything to win. Its a fight... adrenaline, pain, desperation etc.. If you want to blame anyone for Wards «cheating» then blame the refs because they are the ones who let it happen...

Guys with padded gloves etc are scum tho.. would never support that

Comment

i support cheating thats why ward is one of my fav fighters. not much natural boxing talent but knows how to take advantage of the cushy status he was born with in boxing. in the olympics who do you think the ref is going to favor the american or the azerbaijan fighter......an american gold medal winner is dollar signs to boxing so they gave it to him. everyone wins(cept the losers but f-ukk them)if ward was some guy from azerbaijan we wouldnt know he existed, but if he had the same mindset he does now he would probably be a slimy used carsalesman in azerbaijan selling patsys cars that explode after 2 days. hey i didnt know its not my responsibility, complain to the car company!

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          But you give a pass to a guy who made a career of getting away with cheating tactics....
          Pretty much. So many on here make excuses. Quite pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            i support cheating thats why ward is one of my fav fighters. not much natural boxing talent but knows how to take advantage of the cushy status he was born with in boxing. in the olympics who do you think the ref is going to favor the american or the azerbaijan fighter......an american gold medal winner is dollar signs to boxing so they gave it to him. everyone wins(cept the losers but f-ukk them)if ward was some guy from azerbaijan we wouldnt know he existed, but if he had the same mindset he does now he would probably be a slimy used carsalesman in azerbaijan selling patsys cars that explode after 2 days. hey i didnt know its not my responsibility, complain to the car company!
            Of all of the ignorant posts you've made this one should be at the top of the list for the most ignorant

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              Pretty much. So many on here make excuses. Quite pathetic.
              so this is another thread crying about Ward beating Kovalev?

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                But you give a pass to a guy who made a career of getting away with cheating tactics....
                who are speaking about?

now prove it.

I'll wait.

FYI: i know you talking bout ward but i left it open for you so you can try your hardest.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  so this is another thread crying about Ward beating Kovalev?
                  You're already on the "Support Cheaters" list, Larry. Don't worry.

Comment

Working...
                  X