No announcement yet.

Louis CK masturbated in front of Sarah Silverman....with her consent lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Maybe...just maybe it would be worth it.

Damn, looks like she's packing too. What does she have, Ds?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Yea big t^tties are cool for a few years or til they get too big. Then gravity says f#ck you lady. I ain't into it. The p#ssy is a far more interesting part of a womans body to me.

Hell man even medium & small t^tties go to hell after awhile. If not for wonderbra's back in the day we'd all have grown up thinking t^tties are in the middle of womens torso's with how low they hanging.
      I don't care how low they hang, I still love them.

Comment

Sh^t is so nuts with sexual consent these days.

I was listening to some podcast about #MeToo type sh^t the other day & this couple met one night & decided to go back to one of their rooms to have sex. He was a big muscled up cat. They get to the room. They get naked. She sucks his dick & iirc they f#ck to. After that she goes to the campus police or w/e & said she felt forced to suck his dick & felt she got violated/sexual assaulted cuz he was a big guy.

Now mind you he didn't threaten her or nothing like that. He was just some big f#cking dude that apparently she felt scared of or fearful of him doing some crazy sh^t to her if she said no to him.

Now granted this guy didn't get into trouble over this or go to prison or nothing, but this is the mindset that some of these girls are coming with. Like if you got any advantage over a women you basically don't know if she realllllllllly wants to f#ck cuz she could just be saying yes or going with the flow cuz she's scared of your power, physically, socially, at work, financially or elsewhere. Thats f#cking crazytown as all hell.
        That reminds me, you said you liked Patrice O Neal right? Ever heard the story he told on Opie and Anthony on XM in the 2000s about doing prison time after he pulled a train on a girl in high school and afterwards she claimed she was raped because one of his idiot friends couldn't keep his mouth shut about it, so she claimed it wasn't consensual to try and salvage her reputation?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Yeah I just looked up her nude scene for the first time. I'm mildly disappointed.
          Eh. I still liked it. Still masturbation material to me. I’m in no position to get picky anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            damn, i wish sliverman would let me masturbate in front of her. i'd want to squirt a lil jizz on her though. i love sarah silverman
            Me too.

i actually can't stand her but would love to bang her.

Comment

She is just trying to stay relevant!

She should have kept her mouth clamped on to Jimmy's dick!

Jimmy Kimmel is worth like $35 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                That reminds me, you said you liked Patrice O Neal right? Ever heard the story he told on Opie and Anthony on XM in the 2000s about doing prison time after he pulled a train on a girl in high school and afterwards she claimed she was raped because one of his idiot friends couldn't keep his mouth shut about it, so she claimed it wasn't consensual to try and salvage her reputation?
                Yea numerous times in fact. Thats a good one. Its funny, f#cked up & a lil too real.

Wish that dude was still around. Funny cat & enlightening with the way he looked at things. Those are always my favorite types of comedians.

Comment

Yea numerous times in fact. Thats a good one. Its funny, f#cked up & a lil too real.

Wish that dude was still around. Funny cat & enlightening with the way he looked at things. Those are always my favorite types of comedians.
                  Yeah, gone too soon man. I like that on O&A they kept mentioning all his comic buddies doing a tribute show every year, not just that first year after he died. There's some good Patrice compilations on youtube. There's one with all the appearances where he talked about his own relationship with his girlfriend and all his dating advice call Patrice O' Neal and the Ladies which is both entertaining and enlightening. He was like a Bill Hicks or Richard Pryor when it came to talking about women.

I liked Mitch Hedberg too, with his plays on words and laid back delivery, kind of reminded me of Steven Wright. Wish I had heard of him before he died. My favorite material of his I've heard so far was when he said he didn't agree with the at ease command in the military and said he was at ease because he was not in the military, he hadn't slept for 10 days because that would be way too long and he was against picketing but didn't know how to express it haha.
                  Last edited by Anthony342; 10-25-2018, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    She got butt naked in a movie a few years ago. Shower scene too. It’s incredible. She’s in her 40’s and she still hot as f u c k.
                    I searched without success all over youtube looking for this movie scene….where is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Yeah, gone too soon man. I like that on O&A they kept mentioning all his comic buddies doing a tribute show every year, not just that first year after he died. There's some good Patrice compilations on youtube. There's one with all the appearances where he talked about his own relationship with his girlfriend and all his dating advice call Patrice O' Neal and the Ladies which is both entertaining and enlightening. He was like a Bill Hicks or Richard Pryor when it came to talking about women.
                      Right. That Black Phillip show he did with Dante Hicks I still recommend to cats with girl problems. He breaks down girl bs like no one I've ever heard talk about girl bs.

I liked Mitch Hedberg too, with his plays on words and laid back delivery, kind of reminded me of Steven Wright. Wish I had heard of him before he died. My favorite material of his I've heard so far was when he said he didn't agree with the at ease command in the military and said he was at east because he was not in the military, he hadn't slept for 10 days because that would be way too long and he was against picketing but didn't know how to express it haha.
                      I never got into Mitch, but he was clearly a talented & unique guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X