Dillion Whyte the delusional hype job!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    STFU guy...u know damn well what I'm talking about

same group of people "oh wilder shook of whyte...he scared"...even though wilder said hed gladly fight whyte if hearn promised AJ next in 2018(which hearn wouldn't do)...

now that whyte has joined the list of active boxers calling AJ a poosy hes a "hype job" and a "clown" now" LOL

so predictable...go get your AJ pom poms...shake em harder!!! give me an A! give me a J!!!! quack quack quack!!!!
    Same group of people???? What the **** does that mean lol! I could give a **** about the heavyweight! I just want to see some good fights! I’m a fan of non of these big sloppy dudes! Wilder vs Joshua should happen ASAP! If it was up to me!

Comment

"AJ Wilder must take place in the UK for the fans!!! ...also nobody even knows who wilder is"!!!!!!!!!!

"Wilder is scared to fight whyte"

whyte joins long list of fighters to speak on AJ being a poos...while AJ makes a fight in America against a 300lb slob

"whyte is a hypejob!! hes a clown!!! long live AJ"!!!!!!!

LOLOL...what a bunch of twats
      Whyte is a hype job b-level bum similar to what Amir Khan is to the Welterweight division! I hope A.J vs Wilder takes place so y’all stupid mofos can stop all this crybaby ****!

Comment

STFU guy...u know damn well what I'm talking about

same group of people "oh wilder shook of whyte...he scared"...even though wilder said hed gladly fight whyte if hearn promised AJ next in 2018(which hearn wouldn't do)...

now that whyte has joined the list of active boxers calling AJ a poosy hes a "hype job" and a "clown" now" LOL

so predictable...go get your AJ pom poms...shake em harder!!! give me an A! give me a J!!!! quack quack quack!!!!
        Yeah I know you're conflating different posters opinions to create some false narrative as per usual, nothing but PBC propoganda and some false victim mentality.

Show me posts of the same posters flipping and flopping on the subject otherwise your claims are false like you saying the "same people that said Canelo was too young are saying Tanks old enough" they're not the same people.

It's easy.... plenty of Wilder fans called Whyte a bum and a "peasant" that no one would duck but suddenly he's dangerous again and AJ's scared of a guy he already KO'd pretty fecking viciously at that.

Plus lets be honest Wilder aint as good as AJ so Whyte could still be a threat to the Alabama hype job and not to AJ, facts are Whytes not an easy fight for anyone.

You should have done the decent thing as a human being and left this site like 1Hourrun did, when Wilder got shown to be a bum by Fury.
        Last edited by Jax teller; 02-08-2019, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Whyte overestimates himself and his value.Shoulda taken the fight with Joshua,and sure you're getting ****ty money,but if you win,then you get paid as champ in the rematch.Clearly he didn't think he could win the fight.

Comment

Thing is no matter how big of a hype job you think Whyte may be Wilder is still a bigger one. Hes only fought 1 good fighter and he got beat and that good fighter wasnt even fit. Hes run from so many fighters in his piss poor career its not unimaginable to believe hes run from Whyte too.

We all heard about the texts. Any other top heavyweight would of taken career high money for an easy win against a peasent like he said but Wilder did the opposite and told him he was guna freeze him out for 2 years. Which he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
              Whyte overestimates himself and his value.Shoulda taken the fight with Joshua,and sure you're getting ****ty money,but if you win,then you get paid as champ in the rematch.Clearly he didn't think he could win the fight.
              I agree with him overestimating his worth but his main point of contention was the contract offered stipulated that aj would still get the lions share in any rematch. He was happy with the money offered but not that detail.

Comment

I guess Whyte isn't very confident that he could beat Joshua.

Comment

He thinks that he is better than he is but he has earned his spot by fighting his way there. Can't criticize that he wants the top names. At least he has kept his name relevant for any top HW

Comment

I always thought Joseph parker was supposed to be quite good. Whyte beat him so I have to rate him accordingly now. Hes not too bad and has improved since josh fight.
                    But he always feels he needs to talk himself into a big fight. He should be more confident his name speaks for itself a bit more now.

Comment

He sure is a big mouth with something to say about everything including stuff that has nothing to do with him and is none of his business. Still to be fair he has been fighting and beating good fighters recently and has earned a spot as one of the 5 best and highest ranked heavyweights and he earned another shot at AJ. That's fact, not hype. He was offered a fight with AJ for decent pay but he foolishly turned it down and demanded much more money and priced himself out of a title shot. That's his choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X