No announcement yet.

Angie Varona is now 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She got a nice ass!

Last edited by -The Glove-; 06-06-2011, 09:21 PM.

Comment

damn 18.young fck it :wank:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          That's the crazy thing bro. I don't remember girls back in the day when I was in school looking like this.

I remember going to the lake a couple years back and caught a banging body in my peripherals. Slim waist, nice ass, big natural ****, but the face was no more than 15. Didn't feel right, but damn can ya blame a man? lol.
          Happens all the time..I mean what am I supposed to do in public places with security cameras? Can you imagine what they're recording on a daily basis? Guys checking out this ass and that ass all day, every day. I don't feel bad no, fck em' I'm gonna look cause its an itch

Comment

Underboobs are my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Happens all the time..I mean what am I supposed to do in public places with security cameras? Can you imagine what they're recording on a daily basis? Guys checking out this ass and that ass all day, every day. I don't feel bad no, fck em' I'm gonna look cause its an itch
              Haha i feel you on that. You can't help it. Especially when they got a banging body in some tight fitted clothes.

Comment

Haha i feel you on that. You can't help it. Especially when they got a banging body in some tight fitted clothes.
                I remember a couple years back, my best friend and I were headed to the gym, we drove by this park with a lake in the center right in our neighborhood. So as we're driving we notice this one chick, its a hot summer day, she has short shorts, flesh colored shirt long hair and she is just one bad customer know what I mean? So we pass her and glance at her face.....our jaws dropped like wtffff...she was 14 years old walking around looking co-ed. I looked at my boy, he was like what you looked 1st

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  I remember a couple years back, my best friend and I were headed to the gym, we drove by this park with a lake in the center right in our neighborhood. So as we're driving we notice this one chick, its a hot summer day, she has short shorts, flesh colored shirt long hair and she is just one bad customer know what I mean? So we pass her and glance at her face.....our jaws dropped like wtffff...she was 14 years old walking around looking co-ed. I looked at my boy, he was like what you looked 1st
                  Hahah...I hate that ****. I get so tempted to ask for an age but I can't do it without looking like a creeper.

Comment

i wouldnt even care if she was 14, id fuk her brains out :wank:

Comment

Hahah...I hate that ****. I get so tempted to ask for an age but I can't do it without looking like a creeper.
                      there ain't no harm in looking though.

or jerking off. :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X