No announcement yet.

CNN Cuts Away From Trump Rally, After The Crowd Started Chanting CNN Sucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    wouldn't you do the same if you owned a network and people starting chanting that network sucked?
    No. You would do that because you are a coward. A real news outlet would continue reporting the news.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      The crowd at the Trump rally was probably bigger than CNN's entire audience.
      L M M F A O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-photos-edited

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        There's a reason why Foxnews ratings are higher than CNN and MSNBC combined.
        yea the country leans right. lol get out. Combine CNN and MSNBC and the rating wont be that much higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          You know what's the real comedy here?

The irony of revelated making a similar thread about being triggered, when he has half the forum on ignore because he can't handle different opinions.

The thread title alone is gold:

CNN (Clinton News Network) gets triggered over Trump, abruptly CUTS rally coverage

I love this forum

I seen that that snowflake made this same thread, and I made this one for the simple fact that he had me on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

I seen that that snowflake made this same thread, and I made this one for the simple fact that he had me on ignore.
            He had me on ignore too because I called Khan a chinny bum!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              He had me on ignore too because I called Khan a chinny bum!
              I'm on his list too.

I simple asked him a question or two his team loyalty wouldn't allow him to answer.

Comment

That's funny

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  You know what's the real comedy here?

The irony of revelated making a similar thread about being triggered, when he has half the forum on ignore because he can't handle different opinions.

The thread title alone is gold:

CNN (Clinton News Network) gets triggered over Trump, abruptly CUTS rally coverage

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=818777

I love this forum
                  Yea, it's hilarious how that butt hurt dude puts people on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Just lol, is there a worse news outlet out there than these imbeciles?

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...ants-cnn-sucks
                    MSNBC is way more cancerous.

Comment

Look at CNN's ratings & financials.

- Reaches 90 million US households
                      - Reaches 384 million households

Their entire business model is selling obscene/fake narratives to foreigners for shock value.

If their audience was primarily American then they would have no reason to cut away from "CNN sucks" because Americans already know CNN is fanatically anti-Trump. They could even say "look at those immature Trump voters".

But their primary audience, their much larger foreign audience, is marketed the idea that CNN is a very serious neutral news organization covering the "unfolding situation" in the US dictatorship. They have a pro-wrestling storyline to keep up, basically.

Comment

Working...
                      X