Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reason why Lopez beats Loma according to his father.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason why Lopez beats Loma according to his father.

Says Loma will be a easier fight because Loma doesn't run he comes forward and fights and he thinks Loma wont be able to take his sons power.

Says they will listen to Lomas request and try to get a title first. Than calls Loma a coward because he says why does he have to have a title first, Salido gave him a chance why isn't he giving Lopez that same chance?

Says they want the Loma fight real bad before Lopez moves up because it will make him a superstar and another Pacman. He says top rank doesn't need a 2 mill dollar fighter like Loma they need a 20 mill dollar ppv fighter which he thinks his son will be.

@3:38

There are levels to this stuff, Loma doesn’t have to take Lopez’s power, no one goes there with the intention of taking anyone’s power. It’s hit and not get hit.

Comment

Banking on power lol

We have seen that go wrong before

Comment

Well ideally we shall see it soon enough if they make Campbell vs Teofimo for Mikey's belt now. Then we can get Teofimo vs Loma following the logic thats out there with it being a unification fight & more appealing.

Comment

Lopez will be loading up his shots after round 1 and get trounced. Don't be surprised if it looks like Calzaghe-Lacy.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Banking on power lol

We have seen that go wrong before
            In fairness I think Teofimo is more than just a power guy. He's not quite in the matrix fighting like Loma has, but then again Loma isn't looking quite as matrix level at 135 as he's looked in the past either.

Its an interesting fight. I lean towards Loma, but Teofimo is a compelling prospect who I think might be special himself. Not unlike with Loma's first title shot I do think this might be too much too soon for Teofimo doe. And hell man this isn't like Loma fighting Salido. This a couple steps above what Loma attempted even if Teofimo has more pro experience.

Comment

Oh Lord. This guys are stupid. I hope Loma says yes tonight and ****s that kid up.

Comment

I agree with Lopez’s father saying Salido will always be Lomachenko’s father.

Comment

he make some interesting points

lopez prob has more $ potential due to his potential to go up in weights.....lopez shouldnt need a belt but i like that he realizes hes prob going to need one to get a whiff of loma so at least hes in reality

loma is playing it safe...lopez is one of the top 3 fights he can make right now....but he knows lopez can be a 140 and prob 147 guy and he wants no part of good guys like that.....loma knows this kid is dangerous.....

loma has tremendous skills ...but you can see hes alot like golovkin...in that hes not willing to take risks..not willing to take on a guy who will be bigger than him unless he feels the skill gap is so far wide he can easily overcome it.....

Comment

like i said...its similar to golovkin

willing to fight froch and chavez at 168 but not ward

not identical...but similar situation..he knows it wont be long before lopez is 140...and one day prob 147.....and he sees skill in lopez....thats what scares him most.....if he thought he was that much more skilled than lopez that he could overcome it he would do it....but they are legit tentative

you put a strap on this kid by the end of 2019 and you watch loma start talking about how hes not chasing belts or unification fights anymore...TR will starting telling you how they aint in the "best vs the best business" but were in the "entertainment business"

Comment

Working...
                    X