Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"future p4p king" Lomachenko vs "El Chacal" Rigondeaux @126lbs/9 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma fills his cuban ass with power ukranian jizz

Comment

Hopefully this fight happens between two of the best amateur boxers of all time.

I don't know who is gonna win but it will be interesting to see how Loma deals with Rigo's straight left.

Loma might have a better inside game than Rigo so he would have to use that.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        btw this is rigo donaire all over again
        Yeah, cuz Loma and Donaire have similar style. If ydksab, what are you doing on the boxing forum?

Comment

these two fools aint fighting

Comment

i actually think rigo's style will play into lomachenko's hands, and loma's size advantage will mean that he wins every exchange. i see rigo touching canvas but being crafty enough to see the final bell and lose a decision

Comment

... I don't see Arum risking Loma...
              ... Rigo wins easily behind the "Cuban style" -- which is a real nightmare for "Soviet school" fighters.

Comment

Loma wins, Rigo getting sat down by obscure Japanese opponents never mind stepping up to fight 'chenko

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  I think the way they both fight actually plays into Lomachenko's strengths moreso than Rigo's.
                  I actually think is the opposite. Lomo likes to dart in and out with combos. It might take Rigo some rounds to time him but I think he will get it done. Lomo's in and out style plays into Rigo's counter punching ability. If Rigo can not time Lomo, then the story will be different.

Comment

Loma is very impressive but I think Rigo takes it, SD

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
                      Yeah, cuz Loma and Donaire have similar style. If ydksab, what are you doing on the boxing forum?

Comment

Working...
                      X