Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Spence vs Crawford going to happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    You sure about that?

If WBC says there will be a fight, there will be. When is a different conversation, but I'd be surprised not to see it before 2020 because otherwise Spence would have gone way too long without a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
      Man this is the fight to make obviously... I know it's all about politics and networks blah blah blah but making this fight everyone makes money and I believe both fighters profiles will raise similar to the Wilder vs Fury fight.
      When Spence cleans out the legit PBC WW's & after Bud cant be fed anymore washed up has beens.

Comment

Not happening with the current promoters.

Arum is old as hell though, he could either die or he was saying the UFC was looking to buy out boxing promoters, saying they were talking to him and they might buy PBC.

In a few years if the promotion landscape changes then maybe.

Crawford will **** up Spence. Crawford is way more versatile, the size difference isnt even that much, crawford is pretty strong at welter now. Spence is pretty limited, maybe not to B level guys but for someone claiming to be number 1/2 he is pretty limited he has benefited from a weaker era.

Comment

Not big enough dhoe. Let it marinate. 2-3 years.

Comment

Once Crawford joins PBC...

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
              Once Crawford joins PBC...
              Translation: It will never happen...

Comment

Working...
              X