Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Mini series - Chernobyl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished the 3 episodes that have aired so far. Episode 2 was the craziest. It's good, I wouldn't rate it 9.7 like IMDB or 96% like in Rotten Tomatoes but still very good.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      I just finished the 3 episodes that have aired so far. Episode 2 was the craziest. It's good, I wouldn't rate it 9.7 like IMDB or 96% like in Rotten Tomatoes but still very good.
      Really good ****ing show. Gets me anxious though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Truth+Fact=Gomorrah. Cant wait for season 3 to hit the states.
        Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Dude, the third season has been out for like a year now. Download it or stream it, it's very good....and the ending...heartbreaking. You won't regret it.
        It's on Amazon Prime. The price is ridiculously low, like 15 dollars.
        Sorry man. I didn't realize it's not available on amazon prime in US.

https://wlext.net/series/gomorra-season-3

This one should work.
        season 4 finished like a month ago already. go to reddit gomorrah and go find the post showing links to DL the eps. no need to pay for it with amazon.

bezos has enough money already.

Comment

btw, another great chernobyl ep.

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
            btw, another great chernobyl ep.
            Watching it now. It’s great to see Barry keoghan playing a part, such a talented actor. I knew him growing up, the guy has had such a difficult life.

Anyway, another great episode. Truly is a magnificent series.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... and it's also very close to "true-to-life" (I'm from that part of the world and I do remember...)
              Latvia - Belarus ?
              The IMDb rating for Chernobyl so far is nearly record breaking. Numerous User Reviews from folks in Latvia, Belarus, Ukraine, commending the realistic interpretation by the Western world. One of the best depictions ever, some say. They found very minor inconsistencies, such as using "comrade" the way the they did. You notice anything else ?

Comment

can you watch it on netflix?

Comment

Europe was saved by the Liquidators.

I watched a documentary about the Chernobyl afew years back, and at the time of the incident, European leaders and the news channels where not being totally straight with the public 'This was in order to keep people calm' myself personally I did not know the full extent of the incident until I watched the documentary. Very heroic and brave people who saved Europe.

Quite disturbing to be honest.

Thank You.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-28-2019, 07:42 PM.

Comment

excellent show...depressing af but brilliantly written

i dont care that its a bunch of 'soviets' with brit accents

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                      Latvia - Belarus ?
                      The IMDb rating for Chernobyl so far is nearly record breaking. Numerous User Reviews from folks in Latvia, Belarus, Ukraine, commending the realistic interpretation by the Western world. One of the best depictions ever, some say. They found very minor inconsistencies, such as using "comrade" the way the they did. You notice anything else ?
                      (I live in Bucharest, Romania)... cityscapes, interiors, people (behavior and cloths) are as they were back then... A

As about "inconsistencies": the actual catastrophe and the immediate following actions in the area were far more horrific than depicted... (I guess that the series producers didn't have enough money... )...

Anyway, Craig Mazin did a great job at the "individual and group psychology" level... Stellan Skarsgård part is great as well...

Comment

Working...
                      X