Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
        255 smh. I need to lose about 30lbs
        http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculato...alculator.html

Calcute TDEE
        Eat at TDEE-500
        ???
        Profit

Some may say keto but I believe keto can lead to yo-yo dieting and when your done with keto you can put pounds back on without noticing. Plus keto is kinda expensive depending on where you live.

TDEE-500 is easy to ease into, you don't get keto flu, and its pretty beginner friendly. The only 'hard' part is properly calculating calories but there are websites that help track and provide that kind of information like myfitnesspal. I also find that TDEE-500 becomes less of a diet and more of a lifestyle change which is what you want. Diets nowadays imply that they eventually end and people fall back into their old eating habits and gain weight. You want this to be permanent.

Also lift weights.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          I go 135 for 10, 225 for 8, 275 for 5 315 for 3-4, 335 for 1, 355 for 1, 365 for 1, 225 for 20-21.
          I've been stuck at 225 since May and that's only if I do them on the smith machine because I can't 100% trust myself to not finishing a rep and have to roll the bar off me. I've been stuck doing 5x5 and I've made no progress in 5 months and it sucks so much.

And then here you are repping 275 for 5 and 3+ plate for ORM how do you think this makes me feel.

Comment

• Never really been one for supplements, was some protein shakes and creatine.

But a few months ago I got back on regular protein shakes after staying away from whey for years, I'd take them here and there in the past.

Here are my findings...they do help with recovery. I can't say that I started packing on muscle but I'm definitely more able to work out more now.

But there was one thing that I started taking which I feel made a big difference, I don't know if it's placebo but in any case it's working and that is BCAA powder.

I take it on the regular now before and after gym (now I started when I wake up as well) and I just appear to have more power. I've been putting up my best numbers (355 on bench for 2) and it looks like I have been filling out more. I've been cutting calories substantially since I've been on it but I'm maintaining and gaining mass.

BCAAs, give it a try, relatively cheap as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              I've been stuck at 225 since May
              I think it's all in your head. Find a partner (spotter) it makes a world of difference.

I was too afraid to put up more than 315 for the longest time by myself, just the psychological aspect of knowing its a big weight that can really **** you up if something slips, and even then I'd only do one or two rep, again being afraid...and even then I'd dial it back to 295 as that was easy enough that I really didn't need to think about a spotter.

The moment I started working out with someone else, you have that insurance policy, a peace of mind and you start putting up big numbers in no time.

Comment

• You need a spotter anonymous.

You're not pushing yourself, for fear of failing.

Get a spotter. Ask someone who works there.

Comment

• I typically bench without a spotter until I reach my 3 rep range. Don't like to bother people.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I'm new here. And I want to ask you advice. It's just I'm a girl and I'm really like Mary Kim she's so amazing. She is the only woman boxer that had won a medal in each one of the seven world championships. I'd like to be as great as she is. And maybe even cooler. I think I can persuade my parents for a little trip to India I already find place where I would be staying, it was hard, and I hope that everything would be okay. So my friend told me about because of this one https://indiainfo.space/ i found it. So about tips I just need to know what i need to eat, and gym. I just think that you can help me with all this stuff. I'll be really grateful.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                      I've been stuck at 225 since May and that's only if I do them on the smith machine because I can't 100% trust myself to not finishing a rep and have to roll the bar off me. I've been stuck doing 5x5 and I've made no progress in 5 months and it sucks so much.

And then here you are repping 275 for 5 and 3+ plate for ORM how do you think this makes me feel.

Get off the smith machine and ask a worker to spot you. You're missing out on all the small contributing muscles by not using the bar. You're not building the right foundation with the smith machine.

Comment

Working...
                      X