Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have that gif image of Calzaghe throwing sissy slaps at Peter Manfredo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have that gif image of Calzaghe throwing sissy slaps at Peter Manfredo?

Then Calzaghe hits the ref and the ref didn't even feel his slap... That was one of the funniest things I've seen in boxing.

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
    Then Calzaghe hits the ref and the ref didn't even feel his slap...
    Are you crazy? We don't need more excuses for them banning our sport. Let's keep that violent **** in the vault where it belongs.

Comment

2 kills with 1 flurry

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

2 kills with 1 flurry
        Who should be more embarrassed by that Manfredo or Calzaghe?

Comment

that's one epic flurry.. lol. i hated seeing him do that to Roy for 11 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            Who should be more embarrassed by that Manfredo or Calzaghe?
            i really don't know. if manfredo had the courage to throw a punch he would have probably knocked calzaghe down because he was so square. then again calzaghe looks like a limp wristed sissy with osteoporosis. oh yea the ref later died from injuries sustained by that calzaghe punch to the chest. 2 collapsed lungs, 6 broken ribs and internal bleeding. r.i.p.

here's another calzaghe gem. when you look up highlight reel knockout the name calzaghe comes up a lot. what a career!

Comment

That JoeyZagz user makes me hate Calzaghe since he is such a dick-rider of a hype-job like Haye.

Comment

lmfaooooo 1st time ive seen that, just lost a little respect for calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                  lmfaooooo 1st time ive seen that, just lost a little respect for calzaghe
                  really what about this one?

this is how you mold the career of an all time great. respect dwindling...dwindling...dwindling...gone.

Comment

Amir Khan wishes he had that ref's chin!

Comment

Working...
                    X