No announcement yet.

GSP Wins Easy decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSP Wins Easy decision

For 5 rounds, WW champion Georges St - Pierre Took Dan Hardy down to the mat. Rinse, & repeat X 5. All 3 judges gave GSP all 5 rounds.
    Only 2 moments came, that could have ended the fight, an arm bar, which should have broke his arm, and a kimora. But Dan Hardy refused to tap.
    St-Pierre was never in any danger.

How hardy doesnt have a broken arm i dont know

Comment

GSP is boring as ****. I know this guys technically great yadda yadda ya, but ever since he got lit up by Serra hes been just humping dudes on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Zestril View Post
        GSP is boring as ****. I know this guys technically great yadda yadda ya, but ever since he got lit up by Serra hes been just humping dudes on the ground.
        Technical mastery, But He could of just risked a little stand up for the entertainment value.,

Comment

He was looking for the sub more than anything in this fight, and Hardy should be greatful that GSP is a nice guy, cuz he should've had a broken arm. LOL @ GSP just humping guys in all his fights since Serra. He brutalized Serra in the rematch, demolished BJ Penn and made Fitch and Alves faces look like hamburger meat....

Comment

i like GSP... im not a huge MMA fan, but i like GSP more than probably any other UFC fighter (maybe BJ Penn, hard to say though)

i actually thought about getting this card... but im glad i didnt. being a casual fan, it wouldnt have been worth it for me to watch for all the undercard fights, and as much as i really like GSP, i dont need to pay to watch him DOMINATE 5 solid rounds...

just my thoughts...

Comment

That fight was one of the worst i've ever seen. Gsp doesnt care about his fans, just wants to win. Sure he made a couple of sub attemptsbut he never stood up at all. He should just move up and challenge himself. I believe alves was his toughest fight on paper, but he did the same lay n pray like normal and won a boring 5 round decision. Soon I think no one will bother watching him fight, its so **** to watch no entertainment value what so ever.

Comment

GSP = Wladimir of MMA.

Former entertaining agressive fighter who translated into a saftey first fighter after he got KOed.

GSP= from a devastating striker to a dominant (boring) wrestler GNPder.

Wladimir= from an offensive boxer always aiming for a KO to a defensive jabber who outclasses his opponent, doesn't take crazy chances and stop his opponent in later rounds.

Both are unstoppable with their less entertaining but more effective new approach of their game.

Comment

Working...
                X