Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would you pay to go on a date with Scarlett Johansson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    ***** could get it, but she's overrated.
    LOL, WTF?

How the fuk is that ***** overrated?

No way in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      LOL, WTF?

How the fuk is that ***** overrated?

No way in hell.
      She's tappable Dan. But amongst the finest of the fine? No ****in way homey. I speak to sweeter pieces of ass than Scarlet on the job sumtimes homey.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
        Blasphemy. That Megan Fox ho is overrated. She can get it too, though.
        Co-sign...

Comment

She's tappable Dan. But amongst the finest of the fine? No ****in way homey. I speak to sweeter pieces of ass than Scarlet on the job sumtimes homey.
          Haha, seriously?

She is one of my favourite bitches no doubt.

Comment

Real talk Jr. If we gotta break bank, it's only for drinks to set the mode. And this is private, not that $8 per drink at the bar bull****. Past that, those who yield the almighty Mang Wang ain't puttin no $ on *****. It's against the rules. We please the ***** Jr, we don't pay it.
            Well said Mangfucius.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Haha, seriously?

She is one of my favourite bitches no doubt.
              No joke. I'm in corporate business, and most businesswomen tend to be very attractive. They bad bitches. And cuz I meet em in a professional atmosphere, they bad in a good way Dan. Not dressed to go fishin for dick at the club, borderline trashy type ****. But some str8 up gorgeous dimes in suits, dresses, heels, not a ton of makeup n perfume, etc. Scarlet could ride the Mang wang, but she just wouldn't be 1st on my list is all I'm sayin my ******.

Comment

No joke. I'm in corporate business, and most businesswomen tend to be very attractive. They bad bitches. And cuz I meet em in a professional atmosphere, they bad in a good way Dan. Not dressed to go fishin for dick at the club, borderline trashy type ****. But some str8 up gorgeous dimes in suits, dresses, heels, not a ton of makeup n perfume, etc. Scarlet could ride the Mang wang, but she just wouldn't be 1st on my list is all I'm sayin my ******.
                Have you bent any of these businesswoman over your desk yet Mang? :boobies:

Comment

I would take her to dinner, and if she gave up the *****, I would let the ***** keep the toy that came with the happy meal...........

Comment

0 because I'd be teased and not hittin it.

As soon as she knows you paid for a date you're off the poon list.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X