Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: Hatton will be competitive first 6 rounds, after that Manny's speed take over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Pac-PBF has more chance of trilogy than Hatton-Pac.
    Pac will dominate the 1st fight with Hatton. nobody will ask for a rematch.
    It's a big possibility that pac will dominate too much unless the hatton camp trains him how to face a guy thats all over the place, 1 sec in front of him and the other sec he's to the left then to the right and then behind him just to pop up in front of his face..really tough task in front of hatton

Comment

I'm surprised! I really thought Roach (Pacs trainer) was going to say/predict that Hatton was going to win...

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
        Fcuk off shot the guy was top 10 P4P.

Shot is ODLH 5 years out of teh top 10 P4P.
        You got to be joking Castillo was totally shot in that fight and being told you will get no purse only hrs before would really make you want to stick around .

Accuracy and speed will upset Hattons rhythm and timing the same way Floyd threw it off , Hatton is strong and will bustle just like with Floyd Manny will tie him up and let the initial bull rush settle down and then systematically pick him apart just like Floyd did , they are a class above Hatton and the latter rounds when the shoving is over with will show that , this aint Pauli coming of a string of poor showings .

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
          You got to be joking Castillo was totally shot in that fight and being told you will get no purse only hrs before would really make you want to stick around .

Accuracy and speed will upset Hattons rhythm and timing the same way Floyd threw it off , Hatton is strong and will bustle just like with Floyd Manny will tie him up and let the initial bull rush settle down and then systematically pick him apart just like Floyd did , they are a class above Hatton and the latter rounds when the shoving is over with will show that , this aint Pauli coming of a string of poor showings .
          Hey i don't set the Ring Rankings, that are what they are.

Probably the most accurate in the sport.

Comment

Hey i don't set the Ring Rankings, that are what they are.

Probably the most accurate in the sport.
            But when debating if a fighter is shot Im not going on the rankings Im going on my eyes , the rankings are politically manipulated and can be bought and sold and are just a label that might mean something might not , its not about rankings and or the name value of a fighter when you beat them its the form they are in is what its all about , Castillo was a shot fighter with a load of mental problems going into that fight , its like Vic getting Arce now , he is gone has no speed at all and has been since hussein but he still has name value and given a chance to win if they can regain good form but at that stage most of them dont and get beat badly , when your past it and against speed your dead meat ,,, if your past it and against somebody slower eg Margo and Pavlik your a star , sorry mate you will never convince me Castillo was not shot in that fight , he had nothing left no speed no resistance and no will to win , all equals shot fighter to me .

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              I will. Not sure Hatton will win, but he has a much better chance than most people on this site think. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Hatton pulled it off.
              Hatton most def has a chance, only a buffoon would write him off.

So how much you want to bet, D-man?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Fcuk off shot the guy was top 10 P4P.

Shot is ODLH 5 years out of teh top 10 P4P.

Nugget.

Three KD's and still a Draw in the first fight, KD in the second and a very controvercial SD, that has got to tell you that the guy boxed his ears off. Especially in the first fight.

In the second fight Compubox scoring had Juan Manuel Marquez landing 42/201 (21%) jabs to Pacquiao's 43/314 (14%) jabs, it also had Marquez scoring 130/310 (42%) power punches to Pacquiao's 114/305 (37%) power punches.
                That should have been a UD for Pac, actually. I'm sure you know that there was a mistake on one of the cards? Or maybe you didn't.

It was scored a 10-7 round instead of a 10-6. That's the only reason there was ever a SD.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Question about the credo in your signature:

How can you get up for the 8th time, if you've only fallen 7 times?
                  This is the third time I've been asked this week! What's goin' on?!!

OK... the quote in my sig is an old Japanese (or maybe Chinese) proverb. You can take it literally if you want to, because actually the math does make sense, but basically it means to always push yourself harder, give 110%, or however you wanna see it. I'm sure you get the message.

To save me getting deep (a boxing forum isn't the place for this), here's a couple of links which might explain it to you a little bit:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4050511AAtr2UA

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question...5180315AADLHOK

If they don't explain it clearly enough, do a web search on the proverb and read up.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    Hatton most def has a chance, only a buffoon would write him off.

So how much you want to bet, D-man?
                    30K sounds good.

Comment

30K sounds good.
                      OK, I'll stick it in my bets thread. Good luck bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X