Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC trying to Take a shot at Foriegn Boxing Markets! like Mexico and Fhilipines.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC trying to Take a shot at Foriegn Boxing Markets! like Mexico and Fhilipines.

I just watched the post fight presser and Dana White said he will expand to the fhilipines and mexico and other boxing dominated markets....

Will this MMA trend catch on? I know from watching Video of Brandon Vera a UFC fighter they enjoy MMA over there in Manila...

Also Manny Pacquiao said he is a Fan of the sport and had invited UFC champion Andrei Arlovski to train with him before at wildcard gym.

The WEC is having some bad ass little 135 pound mexican fighters like miguel torres and manny tapia those dudes are Sick! you gotta watch there submission game and striking transitioning.

please ban this motha****er.

Comment

This dude has Dana White's dick in his mouth.. it's obvious he is a UFC fan boy and that's all he ever posts about.. boxing vs. UFC.. also he never contributes anything worth reading to the forum, please ban him!

Comment

Fhilipines? LOL!

Comment

mma wont catch on over there lol, mma is **** and your a little ******

Comment

Mexicans are great boxers and succeed in boxing. Why would they join UFC for less money. UFC will would succeed in the white community.

Comment

**** all this ufc ****!!! They will never take over!!!

Comment

Mods IP ban this troll.

He is nothing but a parasite on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  Mods IP ban this troll.

He is nothing but a parasite on this site.

Suggestion if you see a thread by me don't read it....but it seems that you cannot resist I am special I can attract people like flies on ****...you are as fan of mine.
                  get a life man....if you hate a man enough to want them banned you need to go outside more.

I am not a troll idiot if anyone should be banned its the racists idiots who scare of new members.

Comment

Why do these MMA hate threads start up in NSB, then get moved to this forum where people who enjoy MMA have their threads bumped to the bottom of the page to make room for this crap?

BPP, move this **** to The Thunderdome instead of the Mixed Martial Arts forum in the future, huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X