Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Promises Damage: I Want To Shut Roach Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Promises Damage: I Want To Shut Roach Up!

On March 16th at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Tim Bradley (29-0, 12KOs) will return to the ring for the first time since his victory over Manny Pacquiao this past June. Bradley spoke to us about the upcoming fight on a recent edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene's official audio show.

The WBO welterweight champion said that the fans can expect an exciting fight. He also said that he looks forward to going up against another Freddie Roach trained fighter in Ruslan Provodnikov (22-1, 15KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its cool

Ill be in Korea all year and ill be sure to check out your damage a few days later when I'm bored out of my mind

Comment

Provodnikov isn't very good. This fight is a mismatch.

Comment

Beating up a Pacquiao sparring partner, that will teach him!

Comment

I wonder if Tim regrets signing with TR? tim is too good to be fighitng this level of opponent. he's been a respectable champion and this is how he is treated. shame.

Comment

That's alright Tim, I'll be enjoying your beatdown of Providnikov. Put on a clinic and go over to Roach in the corner and laugh at him to rub it in.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Beating up a Pacquiao sparring partner, that will teach him!
              it's always obvious who the undercover Pacquiao diehards are. they try to play it cool, but can never contain their bitterness completely.

Comment

Sucks balls for tim so many fight for him out there but arum ****ed his career up

Comment

I think Bradley kinda brought this upon himself , he knows he did not win against Manny .
                  he's boring to watch and he does head butt alot!

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                    it's always obvious who the undercover Pacquiao diehards are. they try to play it cool, but can never contain their bitterness completely.
                    Are you trying to say this is a legit HBO main event fight? This fight sucks any way you slice it, unless it was on FNF or an undercard fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X