No announcement yet.

Question about the Ladies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the Ladies?

I'm very confident guy so I don't usually post to the internet for advice on ladies... But I need some advice! Here's my situation:

I have a good male friend who likes a girl. He doesn't talk with the girl much. I have the girl on my facebook and we are friends. He asked me to find out where she works so that he can surprise her at work with a gift (weird and creepy I know... I told him that but he didn't listen, lol). He is my friend so I want to help him out and find this information for him.

Q: How can I find out where she works by asking her while not letting her know its for my friend. Also, I don't wanna make her think I'm creepy or something.

What should I say to her?

Thanks for advice!

Some women dont like that kind of surprises.

Comment

Your friends fukd lmao. Tell him to quit being a b1tch, quit being creepy, and just go talk to her.

Convince your friend to go to her workplace...nonchalantly (none of that gift **** trololol)....ask her to help him pick something out/chat her up, have her ring him up, when she asks if he wants his receipt with him or in the bag have him say 'does it have your number on it?' She'll either write her number on the receipt if shes interested....or shes not interested. I do this **** all the time, not so much to go out with them but just to see if i can get their number/test myself.
      Last edited by ~AK49~; 02-07-2013, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        Your friends fukd lmao. Tell him to quit being a b1tch, quit being creepy, and just go talk to her.
        Yea seriously. I would just man up and do it myself if I was interested in the girl.

But he is a good friend and I owe him. So how can I get this info out of the girl?

I was thinking of just saying "i have a friend that likes you and asked me to find out where you work?", but if I say that she's going to think I'm creepy and she's also probably wont tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by iStylin View Post
          Yea seriously. I would just man up and do it myself if I was interested in the girl.

But he is a good friend and I owe him. So how can I get this info out of the girl?

I was thinking of just saying "i have a friend that likes you and asked me to find out where you work?", but if I say that she's going to think I'm creepy and she's also probably wont tell me.
          If hes a good friend youll tell him to quit being creepy if he wants any shot. Look at my edit previous post and run that scenario by him.

And yeah, dont say that to her. Is she a good friend of yours, or just an acquaintance? If shes a good friend, just chat her up, making small talk but eventualky getting to if shes working, where, etc(if this is the case, dont mention your friend).

If shes not a good friend, idunno. Just text her up and say 'my friend has a crush on you'. She'll be like 'who?' Then say 'i cant tell, brocode, but he wants to talk to you, where do you work?' Something like that.

Comment

Your friend is doing it the wrong way, i'd be freaked out if some guy i barely know shows up at my work to 'suprise' me. Especially if we didn't have a lot of contact to begin with.
            I don't get why he isn't too shy to show up at her work with a gift but he can't even ask where she works herself? Why doesn't he just talk to her on facebook or something. Next thing you know she's going to think you're the one interested in her, asking her personal things.
            If he does insist on showing up on her work, then it should look like it's a coincidence and just talk to her, so he can find out if she's interested or not, it's not that hard to find out .. That way he can still leave with his dignity if she doesn't, which wouldn't be the case if he'd be standing there like a fool with his gift..
            Why would someone want to give gifts to a girl he doesn't even really know anyway.. It's really a bad idea..
            I understand you want to do this cause you wanna be a good friend to him, if you really want to be a good friend, talk this stupid idea out of his head.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyPhat View Post
              Your friend is doing it the wrong way, i'd be freaked out if some guy i barely know shows up at my work to 'suprise' me. Especially if we didn't have a lot of contact to begin with.
              I don't get why he isn't too shy to show up at her work with a gift but he can't even ask where she works herself? Why doesn't he just talk to her on facebook or something. Next thing you know she's going to think you're the one interested in her, asking her personal things.
              If he does insist on showing up on her work, then it should look like it's a coincidence and just talk to her, so he can find out if she's interested or not, it's not that hard to find out .. That way he can still leave with his dignity if she doesn't, which wouldn't be the case if he'd be standing there like a fool with his gift..
              Why would someone want to give gifts to a girl he doesn't even really know anyway.. It's really a bad idea..
              I understand you want to do this cause you wanna be a good friend to him, if you really want to be a good friend, talk this stupid idea out of his head.
              This is good advice. What is the gift he is going to give her Calvin Klein Obsession perfume? Your friend is mentally in a strange place with this girl and needs waking up and bringing back to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyPhat View Post
                Shut that mouth. Naw, good advice I see. So I shouldn't give that girl I like a dildo and tell her to pretend it's me? HA!

Comment

Working...
                X