No announcement yet.

Amir Khan caught cheating on fiance with two slags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
    As an English born person of Bangladeshi (South Asian) heritage. I don't understand why Faryal would choose to marry a person like Amir Khan. In South Asian culture, marriage suitability (from the family's point of view) is determined mostly by class, upbringing and money. This line of thinking is even more prevalent in Pakistani culture.

Khan might have a lot of money but he is severely lacking in the class department. He comes from a working class family and has a terrible record when it comes to indecency and womanising. These things are viewed with extreme contempt in traditional Asian culture.

So when a middle class, educated woman from a nice family like Faryal chooses to marry an inarticulate man with little education, a terrible track record on decency and a rather unsophisticated accent; one has to wonder what the motive is.

If it is indeed only for the money then don't be surprised if Faryal let's this one go, even if it is true.
    Really? You can't work out why a woman would marry a rich athlete? Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      A bit hard to fake the photos with him.
      lol.

A bit too easy to invent a story and get in printed in The Sun.

i think that was his point.

Comment

• Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
        As an English born person of Bangladeshi (South Asian) heritage. I don't understand why Faryal would choose to marry a person like Amir Khan. In South Asian culture, marriage suitability (from the family's point of view) is determined mostly by class, upbringing and money. This line of thinking is even more prevalent in Pakistani culture.

Khan might have a lot of money but he is severely lacking in the class department. He comes from a working class family and has a terrible record when it comes to indecency and womanising. These things are viewed with extreme contempt in traditional Asian culture.

So when a middle class, educated woman from a nice family like Faryal chooses to marry an inarticulate man with little education, a terrible track record on decency and a rather unsophisticated accent; one has to wonder what the motive is.

If it is indeed only for the money then don't be surprised if Faryal let's this one go, even if it is true.
        Does he?

Seems like it makes total sense for a young Asian girl to marry a very successful, financially secure Asian man.

Asian youth arent as strict as their parents when it comes to who they date or marry.

And leave the poor mans accent alone. lol. He;s from Bolton ffs!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          If I was a professional athlete, I would not have a serious girl or wife until I retired.
          Exactly this

Comment

• Sage says cheating bad!

Sage says Amir is a naughty muslim boy!

Sage will happily comfort Faryal!

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
              Really? You can't work out why a woman would marry a rich athlete? Wow.
              My point was that usually in Pakistani culture, the parents/family are heavily involved in determining suitability in marriage, that's all. The 'I don't understand...' was kind of rhetorical. You'd be surprised how often this still applies to even 'westernised' women.

But yes I agree I think it was for the money. But we will find out as the Sun reports:

"He is expected to fly to New York to face a showdown with Faryal."

Lmao

Comment

• So Khan does what he's been doing most of his life as a famous person, "posing with fans" and suddenly people think on two "pose pictures" that he must've slept with them?

Lol.

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                Amir Khan is an adulterer.

According to muslim laws he should be burned by the stake.
                Ok, let's get hypothetical here.

1. You don't burn anyone, that's Christianity. Also, this is fornication which is 80 lashes.

2. The conditions for it are four upright (Muslim) witnesses that saw him do the act of fornication in a public place, OR, Amir Khan confesses to it on four separate occasions.

Not happening.

Originally posted by GG Magic View Post

What is this jahiliyah stuff? Marrying based on someone's class? It's sad, but you're right, that's how some Asians do it.
                Last edited by Makaaveli; 10-30-2012, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X