Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Will People Say About Floyd Mayweather Jr. 25 Years Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    I've had the chance to see a few top level fighters retire during my years as a fan and it's been interesting to see how reputations have grown in certain cases and diminished in others. What will people say about Floyd in 25 years?

"if floyd saved all that money he earned instead of wasting it, he wouldnt be living under a bridge right now with his dad and uncle selling m&ms and bottled water."

-25 years from now

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      I've had the chance to see a few top level fighters retire during my years as a fan and it's been interesting to see how reputations have grown in certain cases and diminished in others. What will people say about Floyd in 25 years?
      He was great but I never understood why he was afraid to fight Pac.

Comment

they'll call him the goat, and others will say that broner would have ****ed him up in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I still feel the majority of people who say he waited till so and so was past it, or he avoided real challanges, are people who didn't start watching boxing till 4-5 years ago at the most.
          yeah keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            At the very least, they'll say he has the best defense ever. Like it or not he's the first defensive wizard to put slick boxing on the map, so people will remember him for his D. Kind of like how McDonalds is known for its Big Mac even though the nuggets are also great
            so pernell whitaker didn't exist?

Comment

wife beater, gay fighter, 50 cents husband.

Comment

in 25 years.........."floyd mayweather? isn't that the guy who died of fear"

Comment

Pretty much what they say about him now, He was one of the greatest in his era..but clearly not as great as those before him, Like the fighters of the 90s,80,70s. etc..

Comment

In 25 years they will say: Damn, can't believe that guy blew all his money a few years after he retired.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                      In 25 years they will say: Damn, can't believe that guy blew all his money a few years after he retired.
                      In 5 years we will be saying that.

Comment

Working...
                      X