Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video]Skip Bayless is the most biased sports announcer of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did they say floyds the one who only fights fighters when he has an edge???

Comment

Stick Teddy Atlas across from this chump & see him get ripped to shreds. Hell even Dan Rafael would make Skip look foolish.

Christ some of the posters on here would make Skip look foolish.

Still can't get over the comment he made about Pac having the quickest hands he'd seen since Ali

Comment

i cant stand Skip Bayles what a ****** .

Comment

Looks like my chances of reporting on boxing on ESPN is pretty high if they let him on

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            wow manny got punched on purpose and damn near lost to lure floyd in??this is disgusting man,how can you be this damn biased?
            I'm tellin' ya' man, the one that gets gonna' be afraid of the right hand is Pacquiao after he eats a laser right by Floyd.

Bayless after the fight: "You know what? I saw the fight...and to be honest, that WASN'T the Pacquiao we're used to seeing. He was tentative, he looked weak, he looked slow, I think he got old overnight..."

Stephen Smith: "Skip, aww don't play that man! I'm tellin' ya', Floyd is a bad dude."

Bayless: "If Floyd was A REAL FIGHTER, he would've taken that fight with Pacquiao WITHOUT blood testing on the day of the fight. And because of that, Pacquiao was--was--was blood-drained--

Stephen Smith: "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?! Pacquiao lost every round and got knocked out cold in the ninth!"

Bayless: "BECAUSE HE WAS BLOOD-DRAINED! THAT'S A FACT!"

Stephen Smith: "Pacquiao looked as bad as Márquez did against Floyd!"

ESPN intermediate: "Hey Skip, I've got a surprise for you! We have joining us now from Las Vegas, Nevada...the victor from the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight, Floyd Mayweather. Floyd?"

Floyd: "Hey guys, how you doin'?"

ESPN Intermediate: "Not so good, Floyd. Skip Bayless is here with us and he doesn't think you deserve credit for last night's victory."

Floyd: "That's alright. I'm used to it. I did everything people would've asked me to do, and they'll always come up with new excuses. People call me a runner, I walked him down. People say I don't have any power, I knocked him out. People say I'm unsportsmanlike, I knocked him out as he was coming in. People say I was afraid of Pacquiao, I fought him. People say I have problems fighting southpaws, I was in control of that fight. What else do they want me to do?"

Bayless: "FIGHT PACQUIAO WITH BLOOD TESTING, FLOYD!"

Floyd: "I take these tests, too. I always look impressive. Why couldn't Pacquiao look as good?"

Bayless: "Because you were running away!"

Floyd: "You must've missed the first 8 and a half rounds of the fight before Pacquiao went rambo..."

Bayless: "Well, you know what?! You're nothing...but a...big fat meanie!"

Comment

that b!tch is ******ed, boxing is a show? gtfoh

Comment

wow is he serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                  Stick Teddy Atlas across from this chump & see him get ripped to shreds. Hell even Dan Rafael would make Skip look foolish.

Christ some of the posters on here would make Skip look foolish.

Still can't get over the comment he made about Pac having the quickest hands he'd seen since Ali
                  They've had Atlas on there before. It was actually a pretty good debate.

Also:

LOL at you people getting worked up over Skip's thoughts on boxing. He has said before he barely watches it anymore.

Comment

These fools are serious. That has got to be the scariest thing about them talking. I didn't even think it was possible to fake this kind of stupidity, much less be 100% serious while saying this crap. Wow, just.......wow.

Comment

Working...
                    X