Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Interim-Fights Will Make Wilder-Fury PPV Bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it won't, Fury is a boring ass fighter just like he was boring in the Wilder fight. Wilder's action is what made that fight exciting. Nothing Fury does will make this a bigger fight, only Wilder can make it a bigger fight by having another highlight knock out in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Honestly...they don't give a DAMN! When will we the Hardcore Boxing Fans accept that...IT IS NOT ABOUT US! The Powers That Be in boxing know we not going anywhere no matter how much we complain

Boxing want NEW FANS watching, not just us the B#tchy Hardcore Boxing Fans. It is clear that PBC, ESPN, DAZN whoever are trying to build a NEW Fanbase to the Sport because they can't survive with just us the Hardcore Boxing fans who lets be honest many of us don't Buy PPV's nor do we Attend Boxing Events Live BUT we have the most to say

Putting Fury on ESPN and Wilder on FOX would indeed make the Rematch BIGGER. ESPECIALLY having Wilder on FOX!

Why do boxing fans pretend like the world is coming to a end and we need every big fight in the sport of boxing to be made immediately

RELAX PEOPLE!
      I order pretty much every I deem PPV worthy. I also attend my fair share of fights live. Which is a chore because boxing isn’t popular where I’m from. And the vast majority of the fights I attend are mostly attended by hardcore fans. Honestly, the only fights I’ve attended recently where the casuals outnumber the hardcores are the Wilder fights I’ve attended in AL.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        I order pretty much every I deem PPV worthy. I also attend my fair share of fights live. Which is a chore because boxing isn’t popular where I’m from. And the vast majority of the fights I attend are mostly attended by hardcore fans. Honestly, the only fights I’ve attended recently where the casuals outnumber the hardcores are the Wilder fights I’ve attended in AL.
        Yeah of course some do but MANY don't especially guys who Dwell on the Internet annoying fighters and promoters in their comment section daily on their social media

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
          No it won't, Fury is a boring ass fighter just like he was boring in the Wilder fight. Wilder's action is what made that fight exciting. Nothing Fury does will make this a bigger fight, only Wilder can make it a bigger fight by having another highlight knock out in his next fight.
          What fight were you watching? Wilder did nothing outside of those two knockdowns! Wilder missed most of the night with wild punches while looking very amateurish!

Comment

Yeah of course some do but MANY don't especially guys who Dwell on the Internet annoying fighters and promoters in their comment section daily on their social media
            Fcuk those fighters & their promoters then,in this case Arum especially who I already don't give 1 dime too for this exact reason. These guys are all mega millionaires yet we're supposed to just say ok thats cool your ruining both fighters legacy & once again pushing more shtty espn garbage for ages on end? Fighters/promoters who don't care about the fans should be rewarded in their pocketbooks emptied,but too many fans of certain fighters are responsible by excusing their endless ducking & killing of the biggest fights. (Whos to say they ever fight again,yet were supposed to just be good with that or with them rematching cashing out at old age?

Comment

Originally posted by gabossboy View Post
              Have you every watched Breazeale? I watched the guy get dropped 3x on Wilders undercard and should have been stopped live. The guy then got beat up by Wilder in the hotel lobby. I was there.
              Stop lying
              Yea right you were there
              I was there too
              All I saw was Wilder's brother with 20 hanger ons corner Breazeale and his family in a Lobby

Comment

Since Arum wants to play the ‘Bob Game’ if I was Wilder I’d make Fury fight now or never get another PPV shot at him. Wilder has plenty of other PPV options. Rematch King Kong, Breazeale, winner of Joshua-Miller, or Miller then Joshua. Whereas Fury has one other PPV option other than Wilder, and that is Joshua. Bob really can be beat at the ‘Bob’s Holdout Milking Game’.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  Fcuk those fighters & their promoters then,in this case Arum especially who I already don't give 1 dime too for this exact reason. These guys are all mega millionaires yet we're supposed to just say ok thats cool your ruining both fighters legacy & once again pushing more shtty espn garbage for ages on end? Fighters/promoters who don't care about the fans should be rewarded in their pocketbooks emptied,but too many fans of certain fighters are responsible by excusing their endless ducking & killing of the biggest fights. (Whos to say they ever fight again,yet were supposed to just be good with that or with them rematching cashing out at old age?
                  Arum has said many of times that "Nobody Watches Undercards" Arum have shown many of times that he truly don't give a damn what the fans want

Comment

Arum has said many of times that "Nobody Watches Undercards" Arum have shown many of times that he truly don't give a damn what the fans want
                    I agree which is why I'm waiting for him to die,& why I refuse to watch espn boxing. I have yet to see a single espn fight worth watching,& I doubt I will anytime soon. Loma vs Linares was a good matchup I watched though,but I won't bother watching another til Loma faces Berchelt quality or better,& til Crawford faces actual top 5 WW quality,or til Zurdo faces someone with a pulse. Won't hold my breathe since I'd be dead before Arum & can't have that.
                    ,I got a bottle of cristal waiting til that fcker dies.
                    Last edited by kushking; 02-26-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

And so the Top Rank bullshit begins.

Wilder offered Fury a 50/50 purse split...he said that he was a network free agent so that wasn't a roadblock...and despite this new deal being announced he stated that he was STILL willing to go forward with the rematch.

The blame for this fight not happening falls clearly, unequivocally on the chief marinator. On the cancer to the fans and to the sport of boxing: Bob Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X