Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Does Not Think Kovalev is Back, Just Had Perfect Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Real Americans suport their own not communist eastern europeans instead you god damn SCUM. You're a traitor

Those gifs show ward landing shots on the belt which are legal. Learn the rules before your unpatriotic ass says something stupid.
    He's not a traitor. He's a white supremacist that voted for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Real Americans suport their own not communist eastern europeans instead you god damn SCUM. You're a traitor

Those gifs show ward landing shots on the belt which are legal. Learn the rules before your unpatriotic ass says something stupid.
      I;m a fan of ward and american. I think what turned a lot of people of is the way ward fights. It wasn't just the ending of kov-ward 2, through out the bout he was getting away with groin and nut shots clearly.

Watch ward-kessler, he used his head as a battering ram, a weapon.

I really don;t think it's about race AT ALL. Ward appears dirty to a lot of fans, which turns them off.

Comment

Here are some of the alleged lowblows

The first sequence is 100% clean. Literally ON THE belt.

This one is DEFINITELY LOW

Oops that's gonna upset some QUITVALEV fans XD

In seriousness though the "official" punches that ended the fight were Low.

Anyone with a peanut brain knows THIS sequence is what ended the fight. QUITvalev fans STILL insist THESE punches were LOW...LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Here are some of the alleged lowblows

This one is DEFINITELY LOW

No it is not a lowblow. Here it is from another angle, it barely even makes contact. But it does show how Ward loves to move in head first...

Last edited by Vlad_; 12-12-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            Guys like me? elaborate please.

McGregor's shot was a low blow, obviously. Also i'm a fan of Floyd's boxing ability.

Wards shots were obviously low, he's a known dirty fighter anyway. He's a great fighter and would have probably won that one regardless of the low blows.
            Ward is known as a dirty fighter only to his haters.
            As a Ward fan I must admit he hasn't fought "dirty" since the Super 6.

The word was out on Kovalev before the 2nd fight started, he can't take it to the body. Ward exploited the scouting report to his advantage. We all know belts are worn high, and all of Wards punches were somewhere on the belt line. Some on the lower part of the belt line.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
              Ward fought easy opponents? I was about to respond, but that idiotic statement makes the rest of what have to say obsolete. Get over it lol. Ward beat your boyfriend twice. 2nd easily. Ref saved him from getting KTFO...you should be thanking the ref
              You’re confused. If you were impressed by Wards last two fights then you’re delusional as well.

He’s way too good to be looking or fighting like that.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                Ward is known as a dirty fighter only to his haters.
                We all know belts are worn high, and all of Wards punches were somewhere on the belt line. Some on the lower part of the belt line.
                Lol, cmon man. He got nut shotted to submission.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  No it is not a lowblow. Here it is from another angle, it barely even makes contact. But it does show how Ward loves to move in head first...

This is the first time I have seen someone get headbutted in the nuts. So not only did he hit him with his hands low, he hit him with his head low.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
                    This is the first time I have seen someone get headbutted in the nuts. So not only did he hit him with his hands low, he hit him with his head low.
                    Yup. Ward is a truly sweet scientist haha.

Comment

Ward was going to the body the whole 2nd fight..... Kovalev's adjustment was bending over, as the ref and commentators will say.... It's not low if your bent over, it's not behind the head if your bent over.... There are a lot of Eastern Euro / Russians on this site because Kovalev has a lot of fans that still will not except nor get over his back 2 back losses, this is why Boxing is a very dangerous sport for fans also, because it makes a lot of them delusional.... Very hard for them to get over it and jump on the next fighters nut sack - Lomachenko is ready and willing to carry you guys..I like Loma, but i know alot of fans on here ....love him....I mean he is already getting accolades that are bestowed to fighters who have won multiple championships, have fought 40+ fights, and have stayed on the mythical p4p list for years....

Comment

Working...
                      X