Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Explosions reported at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Mass rapes?

Damn.

Its hard to even conceive of such a thing.

They are rife, especially in the Midlands. Filth.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      Same in Poland. No Muslims, no attacks. I go there all the time.
      Excellent point.

I recently saw a map with colored dots showing each terrorist attack in Europe. The continent was full of those dots, but not one was in Poland.

That fool the French just elected touched on this during the election. He said he was going to demand Poland start taking in muslims. LMFAO!!!

Source:
      'Macron Threatens Poland with Future Sanctions over Refusal to Take in Migrants'
      http://pamelageller.com/2017/05/macr...s-poland.html/

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Mass rapes?

Damn.

Its hard to even conceive of such a thing.
        And rapes went up in Australia after they banned guns.

Rapists too prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

• Three arrests made in connection with this attack.

Source:
          https://www.yahoo.com/news/mancheste...095419988.html

Comment

• I think everyone is missing the point here. Religion is dumb as ****, but it's only the tool and excuse of the extremists.

You can keep killing them and them killing the west, but they will NEVER go away. The real issue is our involvement of countries in the Middle East and our use of oil.

If we stopped pumping money that way, allowed those countries to stabilise and removed western influence/armies then it would eventually die down with the newer generations being softened, not experiencing war and financial support for terrorist organisations dying out.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Who funds these extreme mosques? Saudi Arabia & other wahhabi gulf states.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                  I think everyone is missing the point here. Religion is dumb as ****, but it's only the tool and excuse of the extremists.

You can keep killing them and them killing the west, but they will NEVER go away. The real issue is our involvement of countries in the Middle East and our use of oil.

If we stopped pumping money that way, allowed those countries to stabilise and removed western influence/armies then it would eventually die down with the newer generations being softened, not experiencing war and financial support for terrorist organisations dying out.
                  That's part of the reason but there's a multiplicity of reasons.

Why did we really go to war in Iraq, who were the architects of that war? Who is pushing for war with Iran?

My boy Sterling Archer may be able to elucidate....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Excellent point.

I recently saw a map with colored dots showing each terrorist attack in Europe. The continent was full of those dots, but not one was in Poland.

That fool the French just elected touched on this during the election. He said he was going to demand Poland start taking in muslims. LMFAO!!!

Source:
                    'Macron Threatens Poland with Future Sanctions over Refusal to Take in Migrants'
                    http://pamelageller.com/2017/05/macr...s-poland.html/
                    Poland won't accept migration, their citizens wouldn't have it.

There was an incident pretty recently where an immigrant stabbed a local in his kebab shop, a massive mob turned up a short while later and ripped the place down brick by brick.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      But did you have a Muslim terror attack foiled by armed citizens?

I'm guessing No....

Seeing as I said we don't carry guns you'd be guessing right. My point was my city hasn't had to have armed citizens foiling terror attacks because there hasn't been any. Do try and keep up

But here look in Europe a Muslim terror attack was foiled by unarmed people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Thalys_train_attack

So you have cited one example, so have I.

Me too, but I'd rather be armed with a chance than unarmed praying and hiding if I do experience one.

Which option would you prefer; having a gun or cowering and playing dead?

If those are the two options I am being presented with then having a gun. Obviously, but that's not what I'm debating here. Nice try in trying to squeeze responses to fit your agenda though.

My source says history shows otherwise.

I have history on my side, you have the familiar talking points on yours.

So far you have one cited example. Hardly "history". I might go out on a limb here and say there has probably been more plots foiled by non-violent means than there has been by armed people playing John McClane.

This talking point has been addressed numerous times.

Please go catch yourself up and you'll find the response.

Not it hasn't. You have said that multiple times to multiple posters when you don't want to address their point.

Okay, pop quiz hotshot. You're walking around minding your own business. There're vehicles around. Nothing at all out the ordinary. They're driving fast. Then out of nowhere one of them speeds towards the crowd that you're in. What do you do? What do you do?
                      My responses are in bold.

Comment

Working...
                      X