Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egis Klimas "I'm not sure JDJ didnt put some kind of sleeping pill in Sergey's water"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Damn. Thats a bold ass claim to be making.

http://**********.com/pag/article.php?aid=33010

Comment

WTF? JDJ had nothing but positive things to say about Klimas and now he does this shit?

Comment

I always had a feeling something was up with Klimas.
        He's probably the reason why Loma may never get to avenge the Salido fight. The guy is just so stubborn.
        Nice person but very stubborn.

Comment

JDJ destroyed his own credibility being used as a pawn by the opposing camp. I wouldn't believe something like this without evidence, but I wouldn't put it past JDJ based on what we've seen of his relationship with Kovalev.

Comment

Lol, they're all slinging mud at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
              JDJ destroyed his own credibility being used as a pawn by the opposing camp. I wouldn't believe something like this without evidence, but I wouldn't put it past JDJ based on what we've seen of his relationship with Kovalev.
              Idk man I think thats a bridge to far for me on "getting revenge" or whatever. I think he'd be risking his entire career as a trainer & rep in boxing doing something like that over some minor petty beef bs.

If there was USADA testing with this fight (I don't remember?!?!) & they did a post fight test I believe a sleeping pill would get a positive popping up but not 100% on that.

Comment

What a ridiculous excuse! Ward beat the **** out of him, broke his will, and made him quit. End of story. Give credit where credit is due.

Comment

LOL..................wow

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    There was no need. JDJ knew what Kov had going into the fight and he knew deep down that it wasn't going to be enough. No assistance was needed. He folded like bullies do when someone stands up to them. He'll probably lose his next fight too.

Comment

It was 3 Xanax bars and I have photograhic proof.

Comment

Working...
                      X