Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the motorcycle riders of the lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the motorcycle riders of the lounge?

Who here owns and drives a motorcycle?

I want one so bad but I'm scared about, you know, dying and shit.

California has a decent bike culture it seems so that's good. Drivers here are pretty terrible, though. But I do think that I have a very good sense of situational awareness. I'm able to catch things in my peripheral vision while driving pretty well too. It'd probably take me a very long time before I'd have enough courage to lane split, though.

I've been watching a lot of moto youtuber videos where they ride around areas with awesome scenery and occasionally shit talk bad drivers. I love the sense of openness and freedom they have while on the bike. They don't have to maneuver a large clunky car around and they are one with the road it seems. Plus no traffic once you get comfortable enough to lane-split!

Yeah motorcycles are great. Plus you guys in Cali have legal lane splitting, I have to hope no cops are around :/

As far as it being dangerous, it is. Just ride as if no one can see you, pretend you're invisible if you want. You're alone when you're on your bike.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      Yeah motorcycles are great. Plus you guys in Cali have legal lane splitting, I have to hope no cops are around :/

As far as it being dangerous, it is. Just ride as if no one can see you, pretend you're invisible if you want. You're alone when you're on your bike.
      Yeah, I'm the type that would love that feeling. I feel like I could just go out on a late night ride and get lost in my thoughts while still maintaining my situational awareness.

Do you record when you ride?

Comment

I like the youtuber Snowcat.

He can be a biased and hypocritical doucher sometimes but I like that he travels from Canada to L.A. a lot. Entertaining and informative videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          Who here owns and drives a motorcycle?

I want one so bad but I'm scared about, you know, dying and shit.

California has a decent bike culture it seems so that's good. Drivers here are pretty terrible, though. But I do think that I have a very good sense of situational awareness. I'm able to catch things in my peripheral vision while driving pretty well too. It'd probably take me a very long time before I'd have enough courage to lane split, though.

I've been watching a lot of moto youtuber videos where they ride around areas with awesome scenery and occasionally shit talk bad drivers. I love the sense of openness and freedom they have while on the bike. They don't have to maneuver a large clunky car around and they are one with the road it seems. Plus no traffic once you get comfortable enough to lane-split!
          Take the motorcycle safety course it will save ur life
          It teaches how to brake properly

My advice is dont try any tricks in any freeways or roads with moving traffic anytime
          Do it in a close road and call ur friends to cheer fo yo sheet

When im on my bike my mind always gasp for speed, go faster, fasterrrr!
          When i start thinking of my wife this calms me down
          Cause thinking about our safety our life to calm ourself againts the hunger for speed while driving motorcycle is not gonna help, ridding the bike is already a proof that were arsols and we dont care about our life lol...
          Instead think about the people youll hurt if things go wrong. <--- this always gets me

Comment

why american so p.ussy about riding motorcycle?!!
            riding my naked kawasaki are the best, piercing bullet rains on my face while going 100-120km/h in crowded street of jakarta are fvking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              Yeah, I'm the type that would love that feeling. I feel like I could just go out on a late night ride and get lost in my thoughts while still maintaining my situational awareness.

Do you record when you ride?
              I don't record.

I hate Snowcat, all he does is ***** and moan all day long. If you're interested in a good some good channels RoyalJordanian is great and I'm a fan of this new guy called MaxWrist.

If you don't pay attention when riding you will die fast.

Comment

Been on a bike most of my life.....there is nothing like it....true story

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  why american so p.ussy about riding motorcycle?!!
                  riding my naked kawasaki are the best, piercing bullet rains on my face while going 100-120km/h in crowded street of jakarta are fvking awesome.

what's that 60mph? the riders i see here on the freeway are hitting 100mph easy

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
                    Been on a bike most of my life.....there is nothing like it....true story

Comment

Working...
                    X