View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 11:05 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7207 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,878.76
Total Points: 148,187.77
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emceetns View Post
I'm not excusing GGG or anyone else for not unifying against Andrade. That being said, GGG gets the same $15 million no matter what so I understand it, even if I don't necessarily agree.

I think DAZN is still holding out hope for the Canelo-GGG trilogy and Derevyanchenko nearly wrecked those plans entirely so they are probably playing it safe. Again I don't necessarily agree but I understand it, especially if that's how they got Golovkin to sign with them in the first place.

In the meantime, if Golovkin could fight somebody like Derevyanchenko with so much to lose then why can't Andrade or Charlo do it?
go back and watch the Andrade/sulecki fight on DAZN...in round 9, I believe, mannix tells you the cold, hard, truth

golovkin doesn't want to fight Andrade because Andrade wont stand there and could make him look bad...
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote