No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Molina vs Dannie Williams on ESPN FNF, Jan. 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Molina vs Dannie Williams on ESPN FNF, Jan. 11

ST. LOUIS- Christmas came early for lightweight power-broker "Dangerous" Dannie Williams in the form of an ESPN Friday Nights Fight main event showdown on January 11 against John "The Hammer" Molina Jr. (24-2, 19 KOs) in a explosive crossroads fight for both boxers, at Indian School in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

"I've been waiting to get back into a meaningful fight," Williams said from training camp in Youngstown, Ohio, "so I can get back in the lightweight picture. That's what this fight is all about. I look at this fight like all of my fights as the biggest of my life." [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not impressed at all in the 3x I've seen Williams...

Comment

I'm still laughing at how fast Demarco destroyed Molina, my ***** didn't let Molina breathe once during the short beating

Comment

Crossroads fight for both fighters should be a good fight.

Comment

It's a due or die situation for both fighters, should be good. I like Molina on this one simply because he needs to comeback with a vengeance, the way he lost to DeMarco just wasn't himself. In my opinion he went in with quite a bit of ring rust and by looking at him walking in the ring he looked nervouse and cold, not properly warmed up for the fight. With Robert Garcia on his corner he should be in a total different state of mind, back to being himself....a future champion, Molina by TKO in the 4th round!!

Comment

molina didnt get a chance vs demarco hate how refs end fights so quickly these days.

Comment

Working...
            X