Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Runners in FNR$ piss the hell out of me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    fights like that are the most satisfying.

Kinda off topic but I was browsing the leaders on the PS3, these guys have awesome records like 115-2, **** like that. So you're like, wow these guys must be awesome. But on further inspection, every single one of the guys ranked in the top 25 or so with exception to 1 or 2 guys, their opponents average skill level is 1. So that means these jerk offs just fight the poorest of the bunch or rookies. They should seriously adjust the online ranking system where in order to be ranked top 50 lets say, your opponents skill level needs to be X or higher.

So far I'm not too bad, 25-2 online and only came across one person that truly beat me because of skill. But I'll fight anyone, I'm not like those *******s and only fight noobs or bums.
    yeah they should really change that. it's crazy tbh. I also fought someone named jammoboysomethign or some **** like that who was ranked in the top ten when i had a record of 1-2 because of a flash disconnection. he thought I was some scrub that didn't know ****, he had a rude awakening. Dude was some 5 11 80 inch reach LW behemoth. He tried to box in the first few round and I picked him apart, when the 4th came around he tried body spamming, and I just blocked his **** moved around and countered him some more. By the 7th the dudes stamina was done and his face was ripped open, and then he started running, lol. I trapped him in a corner in the 9th and finished him brutally. poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      yeah they should really change that. it's crazy tbh. I also fought someone named jammoboysomethign or some **** like that who was ranked in the top ten when i had a record of 1-2 because of a flash disconnection. he thought I was some scrub that didn't know ****, he had a rude awakening. Dude was some 5 11 80 inch reach LW behemoth. He tried to box in the first few round and I picked him apart, when the 4th came around he tried body spamming, and I just blocked his **** moved around and countered him some more. By the 7th the dudes stamina was done and his face was ripped open, and then he started running, lol. I trapped him in a corner in the 9th and finished him brutally. poor guy.
      haha, that's awesome. I've read a lot of the top 20 guys or whatever are spammers. Haven't fought one myself yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        haha, that's awesome. I've read a lot of the top 20 guys or whatever are spammers. Haven't fought one myself yet.
        Yeah they are. I just wish it wouldn't take so much stamina away by blocking body shots. That way they're tactics wouldn't work.

Comment

damn, I was just getting my ass handed to me by a runner. Going into the 10th round he won every single round and I knew that was the case. In the 10th I came in very aggressive (I'm pernell whitaker so not really my style) and got off a good combo followed by a quick counter, it sunned him. Body to head combo, he's goes down. Gets up less than 30 seconds to go bam bam he goes down again, this time he cant get up. A few more seconds and he would have been saved by the bell.

I got very lucky!! But it felt awesome to score a desperation ko

Comment

i actually thought this "running" issue was the counter statergy to the "body rockers"... WOW i guess not, i feel like a cheat now, when my opp picks Haglar... i normally pick Hearns, I've only survived 4 haglars because of smart cornerman play (opp waited too long with points and was stopped)... i was down on 2 occasions. the last time i was saved by my opp connection where he was up by 3 rounds, we were in the ninth round of ten. phew.

Comment

Working...
            X