Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Norris vs lomachenko who wins

VS

Who wins and how?

Bruce Lee,Jackie Chan and now Chuck Norris vs famous boxer......Please, these threads need to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Bruce Lee,Jackie Chan and now Chuck Norris vs famous boxer......Please, these threads need to stop.
      Jet li vs butterbean is next

Comment

One punch. One kill. Chuck Norris.

Comment

bruce lee already kicked his arse!

Comment

Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris are actors who's skills as martial artists help them look good in their acting roles as fighters. They get paid for acting, not for fighting. Loma is a professional fighter and he might be the best professional fighter in the world. He fights for a living. I'd pick Loma to beat Norris even if they were the same age. Norris is well into his 70s now.He is in great shape for a guy that old. People tend to forget when they watch these guys fight in the movies they are watching staged fights that the hero is supposed to win. They can speed up the camera to make them faster. The other actors they are fighting with are supposed to get hit and fall down. When Loma fights it's real life.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris are actors who's skills as martial artists help them look good in their acting roles as fighters. They get paid for acting, not for fighting. Loma is a professional fighter and he might be the best professional fighter in the world. He fights for a living.
              I'm not a Chuck Norris fan but he was a professional fighter.

See quote from wikipedia:

" In early 1968, Norris suffered the tenth and last loss of his career, losing an upset decision to Louis Delgado. On November 24, 1968, he avenged his defeat to Delgado and by doing so won the Professional Middleweight Karate champion title, which he held for six consecutive years. In 1969, he won Karate's triple crown for the most tournament wins of the year, and the Fighter of the Year award by Black Belt magazine."

Comment

The funny thing is ,to grasp the concept of these matches mostly takes a martial artist...without martial arts knowledge at least the concepts its not going to be that easy at times for any boxer vs a skilled Martial artists famous or non famous. Just bc your famous and in movies doesnt mean the techniques dont work or if your not famous it doesnt. boxing is a form of martial art considered able to be useful in self defense.

Many boxers also cant punch accuratly bc of hitting and practicing with big gloves,its different bare knuckle,so thats another thing to consider. Im going to take Norris here he was very strong and also ahead of his time using Kempo with traditional karate,certainly talented and a good kick boxing/Karate like style.

Dont know that much on Lamenchenko but im not going to pick many undersized boxers over strong Martial artists who i know were good. I have seen huge guys get put to sleep with so called FAKE techniques so..i'll leave it at that.

Comment

Chuck Norris would have killed any boxer ever. Go watch "The Octagon" or "Invasion USA" for proof.

Comment

chuck norris by decapitation

Comment

Working...
                    X